"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Game better have full penetration for all this shyt

full

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man june 26 better have a mind-blowing fukking trailer and game play to keep the hype levels up...:stopitslime: they keep fukking with people's emotions...:birdman:

Daps
Money is the reason they wont do that.

They'd be leaving a bunch of money on the table by releasing this as a next gen title.
Assuming the PS5/Xbox Series X are reasonably priced, a lot of PS4 and Xbox owners are going to jump to next gen anyway :yeshrug:
Especially PS4 owners
I know I am
Both systems offer backwards compatibility combined w/ enhancing the games (boost mode for PS5)
I also assume multiple sellers are going to offer trade in deals

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Assuming the PS5/Xbox Series X are reasonably priced, a lot PS4 and Xbox owners are going to jump to next gen anyway :yeshrug:
I know I am
Both systems offer backwards compatibility combined w/ enhancing the games (boost mode for PS5)
I also assume multiple sellers are going to offer trade in deals
There will be massive shortages for the next year on these consoles. It's not gonna be such a quick transition for everyone.

It will be another two years before the ps5/series x have a install base large enough to satisfy whatever sales goal they hope to reach.

The witcher 3 has sold nearly 30 million copies, they probably expect similar numbers from this title, which wouldn't be realistic for a few years on next gen hardware.

Daps
There will be massive shortages for the next year on these consoles. It's not gonna be such a quick transition for everyone.

It will be another two years before the ps5/series x have a install base large enough to satisfy whatever sales goal they hope to reach.

The witcher 3 has sold nearly 30 million copies, they probably expect similar numbers from this title, which wouldn't be realistic for a few years on next gen hardware.
Depends on how quickly the PS5 can sell followed by the Series X which I predict will sell at quiet a lower rate. If they make enough units after the shortage w/
1) enough games
2) enough hype

They could have a large fan base in a a very short period of time combined w/ the Series X fanbase

That's if the PS5 is priced 400/500 and the Series X rumored weaker console is less than $400
IMO the PS5's 1st year >>>>> PS4's 1st year and Sony hasn't even revealed all of their first year exclusives combined with multiplatforms and a PS4 backlog

Let's wait until we get more info on the price and number of launch units for the PS5 and Series X

But in the end, I understand they would rather secure the bag
But if Cyberpunk turns into a buggy mess for current gen consoles, it defeats the purpose anyway :yeshrug:
Everyone will just play it on next gen consoles or wait for the next gen version

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Depends on how quickly the PS5 can sell followed by the Series X which I predict will sell at quiet a lower rate. If they make enough units after the shortage w/
1) enough games
2) enough hype

They could have a large fan base in a a very short period of time combined w/ the Series X fanbase

That's if the PS5 is priced 400/500 and the Series X rumored weaker console is less than $400
IMO the PS5's 1st year >>>>> PS4's 1st year and Sony hasn't even revealed all of their first year exclusives combined with multiplatforms and a PS4 backlog

Let's wait until we get more info on the price and number of launch units for the PS5 and Series X

But in the end, I understand they would rather secure the bag
But if Cyberpunk turns into a buggy mess for current gen consoles, it defeats the purpose anyway :yeshrug:
Everyone will just play it on next gen consoles or wait for the next gen version
I have no doubt that the systems will fly off the shelves and I'm almost positive that the $400/$500 price is legit.

But I also believe the rumors of component shortages being true. I have serious doubts about Sony and Microsoft's ability to keep up with demand. Supply will be much shorter than it was when ps4 released.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have no doubt that the systems will fly off the shelves and I'm almost positive that the $400/$500 price is legit.

But I also believe the rumors of component shortages being true. I have serious doubts about Sony and Microsoft's ability to keep up with demand. Supply will be much shorter than it was when ps4 released.

Might as well stick with my PS4 then...:mjgrin:

Daps

We'll see
Either way I'm getting the next gen version for free because I'm buying Cyberpunk this fall and will play it on my PS5

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
These guys might have bitten of more than they can chew. The pressure from fan expectation most be insane, after the Witcher 3 they were crowned the king. Now perhaps they are struggling to live up to the burden of expectation.
Yup, just look at how The Last Of Us Part 2 is getting torn to shreds by fans over literally every aspect of the game they don't like.

Hell, I already know that the day of release there will be a thousand 0 votes on Metacritic saying this game should've been in third person.

:russ: