"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is gettin smart delivery but CDPR said the the series x version wont be ready at launch. Then again with the delay maybe thatll change:patrice:

ya but it will still be upscaled immediately...I was referring to buying it for the xbox one...so it will upscale immediately if you play it on the XSX or you can get the official upgrade when it’s ready...that’s what I meant by automatic “upgrade”...I should’ve clarified that a bit more

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
aye man relax, :deadrose:
although it's good to see brotha eat like this not gonna

hopefully he didn't do the dumb deal the witcher's team did

He might have because they acquired the license for this before Witcher 3 and the company blowing up. He might get lucky in that tv studios might want to make a series out of this down the line.

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
He might have because they acquired the license for this before Witcher 3 and the company blowing up. He might get lucky in that tv studios might want to make a series out of this down the line.

aww man, i might have to physically purchase the game then

but the witcher's author was kinda dikkhead about it, and I think he demanded cash straight up
then the team instead of saying :pacspit: and pointing to the contract, renogiated in his favors

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
aww man, i might have to physically purchase the game then

but the witcher's author was kinda dikkhead about it, and I think he demanded cash straight up
then the team instead of saying :pacspit: and pointing to the contract, renogiated in his favors

When they first acquired the rights to the Witcher they was a small studio and relatively unknown. No one could have seen the game and company becoming the juggernaut that it is today. He probably thought it would flop so went for the cashout option.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
When they first acquired the rights to the Witcher they was a small studio and relatively unknown. No one could have seen the game and company becoming the juggernaut that it is today. He probably thought it would flop so went for the cashout option.
He did think it wouldn't do well. That bit him in the ass.

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
i heard the game runs terribly on current gen consoles

+ the last gameplay we saw was Mid asf
Honestly the more I think this shyt should’ve always been a next gen launch title. They should’ve made a cyberpunk xsx. Cause no way this game runs smoothly on all these people base Xbox’s and ps4’s

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
So why the delay?
i heard the game runs terribly on current gen consoles

+ the last gameplay we saw was Mid asf
Honestly the more I think this shyt should’ve always been a next gen launch title. They should’ve made a cyberpunk xsx. Cause no way this game runs smoothly on all these people base Xbox’s and ps4’s

Game was announced 2012 (360/PS3)

Development in earnest, full hands on deck started after Witcher 3: Blood & Wine, so 2015-2016 (XB1/PS4)

Game is being made from 2015-16 to 2020

April release date announced in November 2019

April delay announced in February 2020, pushed to September 2020 release

September delay announced in June 2020, pushed to November 2020 release (XSX/PS5)

Everytime CDPR hits 91 days, a delay gets announced. Be wary in September cause if shyt hits the fan that's either a February, March, or April 2021 release date, I would not surprised.

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Game was announced 2012 (360/PS3)

Development in earnest, full hands on deck started after Witcher 3: Blood & Wine, so 2015-2016 (XB1/PS4)

Game is being made from 2015-16 to 2020

April release date announced in November 2019

April delay announced in February 2020, pushed to September 2020 release

September delay announced in June 2020, pushed to November 2020 release (XSX/PS5)

Everytime CDPR hits 91 days, a delay gets announced. Be wary in September cause if shyt hits the fan that's either a February, March, or April 2021 release date, I would not surprised.
Imagine a franchise based in the year 2020
Misses being released in 2020. It seems they have 90 days to delay it