"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
just turned it on
we have dualsense people
I really don't see the differences yet though I'm going to look at the changes again

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a min.

I'm so confused. Is this upgrade for next-gen or what?

What happened if I have the PS4 version so I get a free upgrade PS5 version or what?.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
loading times are fast and I guess I can buy apartments
some lady just said she's never talking to me again and gave me a gift maybe that's from my previous playthrough I don't know.
I'm going to try to sex panam again and judy

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk that what it says for me also

Never mind, it explains how to get free upgrade PS5 version if I already have PS4 disc but however I deleted it from my console

I'm good cause its too much GB shyt gonna take my space and rather have DLC story

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Proves this game was never meant for last gen hardware. They should have dropped it when they knew it was gonna be an issue early on

Yeah I feel that this patch was what launch PS5/XSX version would have been if they didn't have to make concessions for the PS4/XB1X versions and had a bit more time.

The internet would still have found things to complain about but it wouldn't have been as bad, quick patches here and there to fix some annoyances and then on to story DLC. Instead it turned into a year long shytshow :wow:

I still plan to replay it when the DLCs drop and really feel the difference, I enjoyed the game and world, and I felt like I kind of cheesed the game with the quickhacks so I wouldn't do that this time :pachaha: