"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bruh I can't do this, the screen is small as fukk, playing a game on a keyboard is super duper trash and I can't lay down comfortably and play this shyt cause this big ass hot ass laptop is sitting on my stomach. This is not a pleasant gaming experience. :unimpressed:
you did this to yourself

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I can't do this, the screen is small as fukk, playing a game on a keyboard is super duper trash and I can't lay down comfortably and play this shyt cause this big ass hot ass laptop is sitting on my stomach. This is not a pleasant gaming experience. :unimpressed:
we already told you to plug it into the tv n use a controller. why you torturing yourself?:dahell:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
did you change resolutions at all?

I got the shyt turned down to the low settings. I texted my cousin who know about this shyt and he told me to take it back and he'll help me get a PC set up to where I like it. He said I had some shyt called 'screen lag' because the laptop isn't powerful enough to project a game to a screen that big and shyt. He said if it was a youtube video or a regular interner page it would be fine, but a game needs a lot more power. I'm just gonna have him lace me up.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Well while Dallas is struggling. Maybe some good news?

What is said before the delete.

Preface: I originally found out about this information in February but I didn’t make most of the news fully public till now.

Time for the juicy stuff:

Back in February, Epic Games Store (abbreviated to EGS), changed the total allocated server capacity for Cyberpunk 2077 from 100GB to 500GB. EGS usually prepares their servers months before release of new updates or content (for example, EGS prepares Fortnite updates 2-4 weeks ahead of release).

I also found some info on upcoming DLCs! Back in February, there were 18 free DLCs listed on EGS, however some of them were removed earlier this week (reduced to 10 free DLCs). 3 paid DLCs were added this week however no details on names or exact prices are available yet.

Free DLCs:

• Ripperdocs Expansion

• Body Shops Expansion

• Fashion Forward Expansion

• Gangs of Night City

• Body of Chrome

• Rides of the Dark Future

• The Relic

• Neck Deep

• Night City Expansion

• Unnamed
2 of these free DLCs have similar names with 2 promo videos uploaded to the Cyberpunk 2077 channel before the release of the game. I think these 2 DLCs were originally planned to release as part of the base game however the devs didn’t have enough time.

I found all this information by myself, please credit me if any of this info is used :smile:

Edit: Proof

Link: https://82049.onuniverse.com

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Preface: I originally found out about this information in February but I didn’t make most of the news fully public till now.

Back in February, Epic Games Store (abbreviated to EGS), changed the total allocated server capacity for Cyberpunk 2077 from 100GB to 500GB. EGS usually prepares their servers months before release of new updates or content (for example, EGS prepares Fortnite updates 2-4 weeks ahead of release).

I also found some info on upcoming DLCs! Back in February, there were 18 free DLCs listed on EGS, however some of them were removed earlier this week (reduced to 10 free DLCs). 3 paid DLCs were added this week however no details on names or exact prices are available yet.

Free DLCs:

• Ripperdocs Expansion

• Body Shops Expansion

• Gangs of Night City

• Body of Chrome

• The Relic

• Neck Deep

• Night City Expansion

• Unnamed
2 of these free DLCs have similar names with 2 promo videos uploaded to the Cyberpunk 2077 channel before the release of the game. I think these 2 DLCs were originally planned to release as part of the base game however the devs didn’t have enough time.

I found all this information by myself, please credit me if any of this info is used :smile:

Got taken down:ohhh:

repped :smile:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps

Free DLCs:

• Ripperdocs Expansion

• Body Shops Expansion

• Gangs of Night City

• Body of Chrome

• The Relic

• Neck Deep

• Night City Expansion

• Unnamed

:patrice: