"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Let's hope so. I heard the only way to play this with no bugs was on PC and I have been wanting to see how I like PC gaming and a decent gaming laptop was on sale for $200 and I had about $100 in credit as well so I got it for $550 instead of $850. If I like gaming on a PC I will go ahead and drop the 3 racks on a real gaming PC.
What GPU is in there :patrice:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I'm a console gamer bruh, and apparently this game was ass on consoles, but people on PC say this shyt is legit.

:patrice: it’s a ok game breh. Decent but nowhere near goat :manny: . If your laptop ain’t rocking at least a 2080 equivalent then don’t get it.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, no idea. :russ:

Apparently it can run Cyberpunk though because I went to some website that will tell you if your shyt can run a game or not and it said mine was fine. :yeshrug:
Most modern PCs can probably technically "run" Cyberpunk. Does it mean it will run it well though. You should link whatever you bought. No judgement. Just want to make sure you're not wasting your money to play something that will run like ass on it :hubie:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Most modern PCs can probably technically "run" Cyberpunk. Does it mean it will run it well though. You should link whatever you bought. No judgement. Just want to make sure you're not wasting your money to play something that will run like ass on it :hubie:

Let me go find it online cause I actually bought it out the store.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Rain apparently the GPU is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti.

I know pretty much nothing about this so school me on it.
DazzlingPeriodicGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif

If your goal is to play Cyberpunk on it, I would get a refund. You will be able to run it but I don't think the performance is gonna be what you're expecting. The newer consoles (barring bugs) will perform better

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
DazzlingPeriodicGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif

If your goal is to play Cyberpunk on it, I would get a refund. You will be able to run it but I don't think the performance is gonna be what you're expecting. The newer consoles (barring bugs) will perform better

My goal is to see if I like playing games on a computer. :russ:

Like I said I got 30 days to bring it back, if I like it then I'll go ahead and get a real gaming PC, or even just get a custom built laptop which will suit my life better anyway.