"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
tenor.gif

Claire got a lil too much on her. If you know you know:mjgrin:

“Meat on her bones” you say? :skip:

It's a racing quest but it appears you are boarding a train out of Harlem.

This nikka tryna be the new jimmy smacks :mjlol:

every time :mjlol:

"we'll see where it goes"
ZfjL0Ao.png
live your true life breh

a whole lot of meat:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::dame:

gZEIkn.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think one thing I’m kinda disappointed in is I feel like there aren’t really any secrets left in the game whic I thought was gonna be really big.

It’s like if you do one really thorough playthrough you will see like 85% of the game and for the things you don’t see they are all heavily talked about online.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I think one thing I’m kinda disappointed in is I feel like there aren’t really any secrets left in the game whic I thought was gonna be really big.

It’s like if you do one really thorough playthrough you will see like 85% of the game and for the things you don’t see they are all heavily talked about online.

Easter eggs are a plenty. From wardrobe from popular scifi-cyberpunk films, to Adam Smasher's room and weapons. I'm constantly running into people online who haven't even found the the worlds best surgeon/Office Easter egg with the blue katana. Forget that, most haven't found Hideo or the Sailor Moon pose.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

if you didn't see it, and no one talks about it online, how would you know about it? :gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...gonna see if I can get cyberpunk to stop crashing...I’m suspecting maybe it’s driving around on motorcycles that’s causing the crash cuz it always happens when I’m speeding on a bike then the game starts glitching and dude does the “T” pose and the game will crash a few moments after that...

I think it works! :gladbron: :blessed:

I like riding around on a bike cuz it’s easier to control and I like seeing my character in 3rd person...maybe I can find a convertible to buy...I’m just happy the game seems to be working for now...god I miss the grave/dismal tone of the city

:banderas: