"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully they patch in a 3rd person view that would be sweet. I don’t see why they left it out in the first place:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
1.5 hours to go

I even slept for ~3 hours while on the clock for work to make sure I wouldn't break down while I marathon through the night

Got like 6 assignments due for classes but I said fukk it, I gotta educate the streets of Night City first

If a shorty hit me up to come chill I'm telling her I got COVID and its gonna be a 2 week wait

keeping it gangstuurrrrr

My girls birthday is tomorrow and I got two papers due. Ones already late. I won’t be turning this game on til Friday evening

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I have an X1X and I purchased the game digitally and already preloaded it. Will I be able to start playing at 7pm? I’m in the east coast.
yea
cyberpunk-2077-release-time-map.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
1.5 hours to go

I even slept for ~3 hours while on the clock for work to make sure I wouldn't break down while I marathon through the night

Got like 6 assignments due for classes but I said fukk it, I gotta educate the streets of Night City first

If a shorty hit me up to come chill I'm telling her I got COVID and its gonna be a 2 week wait
:russ::pachaha: exactly! bout to turn the phone on DND, if I was a CAC the mountain dew would be on deck. Im a play this shyt until I pass out in my chair.. with my old ass that will be around midnight:troll: