"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
cyberpunk-2077-nvidia-geforce-rtx-dlss-quality-mode-2560x1440-performance.png

idk how strong your S is to that 2080 TI but i guess it would be some where around that

damn im looking at 40-50 fps :to: hopefully compromising on a few things can boost me up to the 70-80+ mark. if all fails bye bye rtx.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I cancelled my physical preorder, ordered the digital and have preloaded it. I can't be bothered to go and collect the physical tomorrow, plus the PS5 spins discs loud as fukk :francis:

I already have the world of Cyberpunk book and I have the hardcover guide preordered, so any of the information included in the physical edition extras should be available to me anyway.

Skillup made the convincing case that one should wait a while before playing this. At basically an early access game and will end up the finished product far after its initial release.

I imagine the people that wait for the new console generation versions are gonna get a far better experience than the people that begin playing today or tomorrow.
I would agree with this but I couldn't help buying it. I'm a guy with a ~40 game backlog, so I have plenty to play and should be able to wait but that day 1 hype always gets me :snoop:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I have an X1X and I purchased the game digitally and already preloaded it. Will I be able to start playing at 7pm? I’m in the east coast.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1.5 hours to go

I even slept for ~3 hours while on the clock for work to make sure I wouldn't break down while I marathon through the night

Got like 6 assignments due for classes but I said fukk it, I gotta educate the streets of Night City first

If a shorty hit me up to come chill I'm telling her I got COVID and its gonna be a 2 week wait