"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
erFKFzg.png

How old are you man? Because if you're in your 40's our generation was the first one on the internet. And the first to download anything.
If you're in your 50's....
olVHCGX.png

Fred.

I mean to a console. :ufdup:

I like my hard copies. Pause.:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean to a console. :ufdup:

I like my hard copies. Pause.:yeshrug:

lkCl1N3.gif

If you have a preference for physical copies, cool. I'm just saying it's not as if downloading a game to your console is some wizard type shyt. You go to the online store, click on what you want, pay, then choose when to download it. Unless you got some slow ass internet the whole process takes like 10 minutes, max.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Camera perspective isn't a trivial thing :ld:

It is when the logic is "this game is going to flop" because of it. shyt is straight lunacy.

Their last game sold a fukk ton and is one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time. I've seen people complaining about the camera angle for "Cyberpunk 2077" but if cats think the general gamer population isn't going to check for this because of that....they're nuts.

Fred.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
lkCl1N3.gif

If you have a preference for physical copies, cool. I'm just saying it's not as if downloading a game to your console is some wizard type shyt. You go to the online store, click on what you want, pay, then choose when to download it. Unless you got some slow ass internet the whole process takes like 10 minutes, max.

Fred.

....Get off my lawn youngblood

200.gif

• Dap

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Cyberpunk 2077 studio says this E3 will be its 'most important one ever' | PC Gamer

In case there was any doubt following the huge splash that Cyberpunk 2077 made at E3 2018, CD Projekt confirmed last month that it will be back for this year's show. And this time around, CD Projekt president and CEO Adam Kiciński says the stakes will be even higher.

"Last year's E3 has been the most important one so far throughout the whole CD Projekt history," Kiciński said during the company's 2018 financial results presentation. "But this year's is going to be the most important one ever for us. We have really prepared a strong show."

Later on in the presentation, Kiciński said the studio will have some "surprises" at the show (but no "pop artists," sorry), and while some publishers have made a point of publicly de-prioritizing E3, he stated that, for CD Projekt at least, it and similar shows remain "the best moments for big announcements of big launches during the year."

He also talked about boosting CD Projekt's staffing levels, which he said is being done primarily to support the studio's next game, an unannounced RPG. "[It's] mainly [the] next production, because the CP team is not going to grow that much anymore. But as a company, we are going to grow indeed. In our industry, creative capacities are in direct proportion to the team sizes because it's people doing and creating what we are selling. We don't plan to stop at a certain level."

For now, CD Projekt is remaining characteristically silent about what that project might be—although Kiciński allowed that it's going to be something brand new.

"It's too early to go into details just now," he said. "We are doing a lot of things we don't communicate, and I'm not saying another Cyberpunk product is or is not being developed. It's just that there are a few things we're not discussing just yet."

"an unannounced RPG" :lupe:

• Dap

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I don't care about this game til it gets a release date.

They announced it too soon for me

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
shyt looks gnarly but shyt ain't never coming out.
CD Projekt made so much fukking money on The Witcher 3 and this is the only other project they are working on. This shyt isn't going to go be eternal vaporware like Duke Nukem Forever was (and should have stayed :scust::scust:) and Half-Life 3 . They know even if the shyt is horrible they will make some good amount of money just from the fact its by the folks who did The Witcher.