"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm so enamored by the world in Red Dead that I could play it for another year without doing any missions, and I'd enjoy myself.

I am weary about this title but I am extremely fascinated by the possibility that this game world could be even more fluid, organics and alive than RDR2.

If that is true... I'm really going to be a fukking hermit, never coming out of my house.:lupe:

Please don't disappoint the gaming world with a severely downgraded final product and gimmicks that are tricks to make the world feel real. :ufdup:

I want to be blown away.:noah:

Honestly, this is a legit comcern. I don't think RDR2 was the flawless masterpiece some claim it was, but as far as its open world goes, it was by far and away the most life like I have ever experienced. That was a herculean task considering that the setting doesn't necessarily lend itself to being as dense as a city like GTA5. The world had a heart beat, though, and everything felt alive.

There were so many little details that went into making the world feel "lived in" by someone other than the playable character. I cant even lie...Rdr2's open world has completely altered my expectations on games in the same genre. Stepping it up in that regard can no longer be negotiable. Since this is CDPR, this game is still a day one purchase even if the open world comes up short since CDPR's writing is second to none. I know the missions will be top shelf. Still, the industry should be on notice going forward. RDR2 definitely raised the bar in the open world aspect.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Cyberpunk going to tank....This went the cheap route not putting in the 3rd person option.

Hope Rage II doesn't do this to me too...:sadcam:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cyberpunk going to tank....

hYMtwM4.png

There's no way you believe this. Especially not over something as trivial as camera perspective.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm washed with grey in my beard...I barely understand how to download a game....:old:

erFKFzg.png

How old are you man? Because if you're in your 40's our generation was the first one on the internet. And the first to download anything.
If you're in your 50's....
olVHCGX.png

Fred.