"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Should i wait to buy this whenever i get a ps5 or buy it on the ps4 pro? Is there a difference in graphics?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Should i wait to buy this whenever i get a ps5 or buy it on the ps4 pro? Is there a difference in graphics?

See.....

Ok gonna reveal a secret. I didn’t jump on the new systems when the dropped. And all seem sold out and it seems it’s gonna be that way for some time.

So when I was so called initially trolling (THAT PISSED CERTAIN POSTERS THE fukk OFF):dwillhuh::comeon::camby:

I was really low key HATING, cuz like you I’d rather cop this shyt when I get the new console.

But after all these vids and knowing how long this game is and the potential for multiple play through.

I think it’s just safe to cop now, and when you get your system, think their word is it will upscale or transfer over perfectly.

So go ahead and cop:ld:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now you know that ain't a real thing. Street Kid with intelligence :mjlol:

Night City school system is straight ass...I made sure of that :mjpls:

#CorpoGang
SlimDelayedJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

MV5BZDIzNmEzNWQtNWEyNi00ODIzLTk4OTQtMTRjMzY2N2UyYWIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

If you know you know :youngsabo:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Thats my logic. I havent watched much videos for the lore so I had a feeling Corpo and Street Kid would have some expectation of Night City knowledge.
tenor.gif

I want the game to treat me like the n00b I am.
The Nomads aren't noobs to the city. They travel back and forth, but they know about the city. They just don't live in the city.