"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Corpo life breh. I’m off work all next week

That may be my last play through

Truth be told.... initially I didn’t give a fukk about Nomad and I was gonna do Streetkid first, then Corpo then Nomad.

But been watching all these vids getting hyped up and it switched the order of things:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That may be my last play through

Truth be told.... initially I didn’t give a fukk about Nomad and I was gonna do Streetkid first, then Corpo then Nomad.

But been watching all these vids getting hyped up and it switched the order of things:wow:

Corpo will be my last playthrough. I figured nomad i will be experiencing night city for the first time with my character, my second play though i will have a good grasp on the streets and felt like i lived there and my 3rd will be my ascension as a guy thats conquered night city a couple of times already.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
5 minutes of the corpo Beginning...
:blessed: the visuals brehs...60fps...:wow: and no I don't know where or what hes streaming from...:birdman:

damn this looks even better than I anticipated :takedat:

corpo gang we in here

asian-kid-sunglasses.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corpo will be my last playthrough. I figured nomad i will be experiencing night city for the first time with my character, my second play though i will have a good grasp on the streets and felt like i lived there and my 3rd will be my ascension as a guy thats conquered night city a couple of times already.
Thats my logic. I havent watched much videos for the lore so I had a feeling Corpo and Street Kid would have some expectation of Night City knowledge.
tenor.gif

I want the game to treat me like the n00b I am.