"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Precisely which is going to lead to a lot of inaccurate critiquing as opposed to a fair assessment. Either way I am interested to see if public perception of CDPR will be impacted in a big way after the release.

The audience/crowd reception will sway in the way of what journalist say, who will still give it good reviews. The only time theres a push back to a high score is if the incel crowd decides its an attack on their manhood.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I cannot wait to play this game. Every NCW episode hypes me up even more.

Question:

I’ll be playing this game on my XBX, will this game be in 4k, can anyone confirm this please?

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
it should be...:ld: arent most games outputted in 4k now???
Thanks, but I honestly don’t know. The last game I bought was RDR2, and yes that was in 4k. But I’m not totally sure if all games are now in 4k.

I truly hope Cyberpunk 2077 does come in 4k though. That city alone will look gorgeous. I just want to ride the motorcycle through it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thanks, but I honestly don’t know. The last game I bought was RDR2, and yes that was in 4k. But I’m not totally sure if all games are now in 4k.

I truly hope Cyberpunk 2077 does come in 4k though. That city alone will look gorgeous. I just want to ride the motorcycle through it.

I believe this game will be outputted in 4K they didnt spend 7 years for fukking nothing...:mjlol:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cannot wait to play this game. Every NCW episode hypes me up even more.

Question:

I’ll be playing this game on my XBX, will this game be in 4k, can anyone confirm this please?

You HD and you dk if you gonna be gaming in HD? :ld:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can’t wait to be a rocker boy
full

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole Johnny Silverhand gives me mad Fight Club vibes.
that and this one tv show that was on fox call the dollhouse
Dear CD Projekt Red: Sorry I Made You Watch A Cyberpunk 2077 Sex Scene With Me
That wasn't my only sexual (or sexual-ish) encounter in Night City during my playthrough, though. The next time things got a bit steamy was in Clouds, a high-tech brothel-type establishment that the story's twists and turns led me to. Clouds employs human sex workers, but they're referred to as "dolls"--they use specialized software in their cybernetic implants that allow them to give up control of their bodies to, apparently, an AI program. The idea is that the Clouds system scans you, chooses a doll for you, and then fulfills your deep-seated desires, including things you might not even be consciously aware of. The dolls also don't remember what happens in the sessions, adding an extra layer of security for those seeking discretion--or depravity.

Posing as a customer to get inside and find some information, I signed up. After I chose a safe word (uh-oh), the system picked a male and a female doll for me, Angel and Skye, and showed portraits of each. When the clerk asked which I would like, I immediately forgot which name applied to which person. I picked Angel and found myself in a small room and a pink-haired man who invited me to sit on the bed.:dame:
Angel, under the control of the AI, started talking with V about what he wants most--but, interestingly, not in a "what would you like me to do to you" kind of way, but in an existential "what do you want out of life in Night City" kind of way. You can end the encounter by invoking your safe word to get on with your investigation, but Angel was really prying into V's heart in an unexpected way. As we spoke, V and Angel both laid back on the bed.

It never went any further than Angel laying a hand on V's, but it was a surprisingly intimate scene that got into some of V's drives and fears as a character. It seemed that the algorithm had determined that what V really needed wasn't a chance to boink, but someone to listen to him a bit while holding hands.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
And another new gameplay trailer

Edit: That trailer showed everything else :ohhh:

And romancing Judy :shaq:

that new gameplay trailer is so fukking good :wow: i don't give a fukk how bad the combat is the writing and presentation look incredible. I thought the combat in the witcher 3 was super average and it's still a top 10 game to me :wow: