"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It was announced 7 years ago :unimpressed:

The more people hype this game up, the more features I see that are promised

Then comes the news of CDPR downsizing as they delay it

Not to mention the graphics and the GTA like travel and dense crowds, this shyt was not gonna run well on a PS4

The shyt I'm talking about has been talked about since 2018, so I realized that at the end of 2019 as it was first getting delayed

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Role-Playing Game That Predicted the Future

About 30 years ago, in Santa Cruz, California, a man named Mike Pondsmith laid out a prophecy for the then-distant future—the year 2020.

It was a future teeming with tech. He envisioned the dizzying data-winds of cyberspace, gigantic holographic video screens, bioengineered wheat-powered metro cars, and, everywhere you looked, the gleam of polychrome cyberoptic eyes. In his future, some of the populace suffered from an affliction he dubbed “technoshock”—an inability to cope with technology’s incursions into their lives.

He called that vision Cyberpunk. Cyberpunk 2020 was the second edition of the world he’d imagined in 1988, when he created the Cyberpunk franchise. Now filling 50 books comprising more than 5,000 pages crammed with minutiae, it’s surely one of the most extensively and fastidiously imagined worlds in fiction. And in its themes and particulars, it can feel startlingly like nonfiction today.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We don’t give a flying fukk:scust::camby::camby:
Drop yo game:camby::camby::camby:
nikkas don’t care about that shyt:camby:
We done seen everything we want:rudy:

I’m trying to mentally prepare myself for another delay

why you had to post this??? :noah:

please let it drop 12/10/20 :ohlawd: