"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
they can't at least drop one more gameplay video, like on the pc version?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This whole thing has the smell of what happened to the hype behind the original Watch Dogs game.

If you know you know :sas2:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
You really think this game is gonna suck that bad?

I don't neccessary think it will be as bad as Watch Dogs but it's following a lot of the same patterns.

- Initial trailers released that blow people away.
- Constant delays
- Features being stripped back
- Haven't even revealed what this shyt looks like on consoles
- Massive hype for this game to be a "GTA killer" - they said the exact thing about Watch Dogs

Even if this shyt ends up being an 8/10 dudes are gonna be heated :mjlol:

I'm cool with it. I thought Witcher 3 was overrated. My expectations aren't sky high. If it ain't an instant classic I don't really mind. But there's a lot of hype for this thing and if expectations aren't met then things are gonna be real interesting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Eh, sorry but I’m one of the few people who still think this is gonna be the game of the generation. there has been absolutely nothing they showed that has lead me to believe otherwise. Every single instance of this game looks like absolute fire to me.

I think it will not only surpass witcher for role playing games but it will surpass gta and RDR for open world experiences as well

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eh, sorry but I’m one of the few people who still think this is gonna be the game of the generation. there has been absolutely nothing they showed that has lead me to believe otherwise. Every single instance of this game looks like absolute fire to me.

I think it will not only surpass witcher for role playing games but it will surpass gta and RDR for open world experiences as well
I also have faith that this will be the Deus Ex (my favorite game ever) successor we've been waiting for

I haven't kept up with all the hype and features so I have no idea what was promised or removed or whatever, but W3 is my favorite game of the last decade so I have yet to be burned by CDPR

They can take another 3 months to polish this for all I care, my backlog is straight