"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, this shyt shouldn't be funny, but it absolutely is.

Considering the fukkery that popped off when they announced they went gold, I imagine the Twitter fukkery for this is pretty good, too.

.......how the fukk you go gold, and THEN delay? :mjlol:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
If they delay this shyt to 2021

tenor.gif

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Man, this shyt shouldn't be funny, but it absolutely is.

Considering the fukkery that popped off when they announced they went gold, I imagine the Twitter fukkery for this is pretty good, too.

.......how the fukk you go gold, and THEN delay? :mjlol:

There was literally no reason to even advertise the release date since they already had crazy hype and we’re gonna sell regardless. Posting the gold disk was the nail in the coffin. :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What I said in August:

I mean they ain't gonna scrap current gen. Thats way too big of an install base which is why we are getting so many delays, they are trying to fit a next gen game on current gen specs and not have it run and look like shyt. We probably ould have got it in september if it wasn't for that

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Persona 5 Royal been holding me down all month I just got to September so I can wait longer for this game
Me too. I got the game in June. Started really playing it last month. Started kind of slow. Thought P4 was better but i'm 65 hours in right now. The game is incredible (GOTG maybe). It's easy to get lost there's so much to do in the game. New game mechanics are still getting introduce 60 hours in :mindblown::wow: I think i left off around September 10 yesterday (i'm playing on Merciless). Gonna binge play some more later. I really be looking forward to where the story will head next (I hope we get Morgana's memory back, and he gets to be a human, it's all he wants in life...and Ann lol).

I believe she's autistic. Her character is awesome. Morgana is jealous af:mjlol:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
What ever is wrong with the game that they think can not be fixed in three weeks is not going to be fixed with another three. I have already put it in my mind that this is not coming out until January.

If it doesn’t come out in December, they might as well call it a wrap until like February cause the holidays typically eat the last two weeks of the month and you know they’d need some more development/testing time after they return in January :snoop:

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Find out you have to crunch some more last min dev brehs :mjcry:

I mean they ain't gonna scrap current gen. Thats way too big of an install base which is why we are getting so many delays, they are trying to fit a next gen game on current gen specs and not have it run and look like shyt. We probably ould have got it in september if it wasn't for that

Yeah, I think the best choice would've been putting it out in 2021 on NG and PC when more people have consoles but it's been in development so long, you're right I doubt they would scrap it.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
What ever is wrong with the game that they think can not be fixed in three weeks is not going to be fixed with another three. I have already put it in my mind that this is not coming out until January.
The issue is that they're trying to do to much. Instead of focusing on the current gen release they're also working on the next gen release and the next gen release work is causing all this.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
if I had the willpower I would wait until next gen upgrade but cdpr let me drop my guard down and i been watching all the trailers and night cities for the past week.:to:
imma just wait for the proper next-gen version :ld:

playing this on PS4 seems downright sketchy at this point...:patrice: