"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
We gonna pretend that the combat in The Witcher 3 wasn't complete trash? :mjpls:

Switching to first person might be an improvement.

who me? i couldn't stand witcher combat.. and i still think it was better than the combat in skyrim, mass effect and fallout.

:trash: rpg combat comes in all perspectives :mjcry:

and i'm even more worried about the driving.

shyt might just be roach with tires for hooves :scusthov:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me see the gameplay demo if it’s so incredible :stopitslime:
Yeah I would like to see some game-play as well from what I read so far this game combine the gameplay elements of mass effect,fallout and deus ex. So it not really doing anything new if you already play those games. I would like to see project red twist on those games gameplay elements to see if the praise their game is getting is not overrate.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:why:FPS
Pass.:camby:

This is like calling the original Mass Effect a third person shooter or Fallout New Vegas a FPS because you used guns. Cyberpunk is very clearly l an RPG that's centered on the first person perspective. Not sure why so many heads are having meltdowns over this or having difficulty deciphering the difference between what CDPR is doing here vs Call of Duty or Halo. It sounds like a lot of the complaints are from those who wanted The Witcher 3.5.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
This is like calling the original Mass Effect a third person shooter or Fallout New Vegas a FPS because you used guns. Cyberpunk is very clearly l an RPG that's centered on the first person perspective. Not sure why so many heads are having meltdowns over this or having difficulty deciphering the difference between what CDPR is doing here vs Call of Duty or Halo. It sounds like a lot of the complaints are from those who wanted The Witcher 3.5.
GTA V gave us the option of FPS or 3rd person. In this day and age that is BS . I don't like FPS personally so fukk this game.