"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
And the irony is that gta6 been in production but they are being secretive with it and they are only focused on gta5 for next gen at the moment when they could have hit the streets with a teaser trailer of gta6 or something official but it seems like they don't even care anymore...:beli:

Although i would still cop gta 6 day one. The era of rockstar having the best games is probably over now. Alot of veterans with the company left and the head writer.

Theyre also trying to make gta 6 shorter so it wont take as long to come out. Think folks might be disappointed with the new one. But thats alright, imo every gta since 3 has been incredible. People like to bytch but i felt gta 5 and RDR 2 were masterpieces, they left their mark even if their run is over.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Although i would still cop gta 6 day one. The era of rockstar having the best games is probably over now. Alot of veterans with the company left and the head writer.

Theyre also trying to make gta 6 shorter so it wont take as long to come out. Think folks might be disappointed with the new one. But thats alright, imo every gta since 3 has been incredible. People like to bytch but i felt gta 5 and RDR 2 were masterpieces, they left their mark even if their run is over.

I know the people in charge fukking with the formula because they so focused on getting that online money they neglecting the idea that made the series iconic...:snoop:

Daps
I know the people in charge fukking with the formula because they so focused on getting that online money they neglecting the idea that made the series iconic...:snoop:

Yeah its gonna be a big shellshock to alot of people when the singleplayer blows and their focus is basically only online.

I didnt mind it that much with 5 because i really enjoyed the single player and then gta online grew into a monster over time.

But seeing how the roles are going to be completely reversed, it's gonna turn alot of people away

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah its gonna be a big shellshock to alot of people when the singleplayer blows and their focus is basically only online.

I didnt mind it that much with 5 because i really enjoyed the single player and then gta online grew into a monster over time.

But seeing how the roles are going to be completely reversed, it's gonna turn alot of people away

Yep and we gonna need someone new to fill the void.. no one wants to gta online all day...:what: There's so much missing from the online world that rockstar be neglecting to add there should be way more stuff you can purchase with the money you make... its so barebones its laughable...

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Yep and we gonna need someone new to fill the void.. no one wants to gta online all day...:what: There's so much missing from the online world that rockstar be neglecting to add there should be way more stuff you can purchase with the money you make... its so barebones its laughable...
Exactly

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Man when GTA online had their first trailer I was like...:ohlawd: I had so many ideas on what their world would look like...

Actual game shows that played on TV when you at home.
News reports with shyt that happened in the GTA universe
More in tv content than just the little stuff that played
An actual lottery you could play at the little corner stores,
customizing the apartments with high end art and interior design
Going to home depot and buying furniture, guns, customizing options

I had so many ideas and when I played the game after a while I was like...:beli:

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Man when GTA online had their first trailer I was like...:ohlawd: I had so many ideas on what their world would look like...

Actual game shows that played on TV when you at home.
News reports with shyt that happened in the GTA universe
More in tv content than just the little stuff that played
An actual lottery you could play at the little corner stores,
customizing the apartments with high end art and interior design
Going to home depot and buying furniture, guns, customizing options

I had so many ideas and when I played the game after a while I was like...:beli:
:russ:
I'm sayin I thought the way hyped the shyt up it was going to be like the sims

Like I thought they would have u be able to be a dealer like in Chinatown wars or scarface the world is yours

Or be a gun dealer on some Trevor shyt

Or the ability to rob banks at will

Instead they have you doin the same boring ass missions

Had me like :unimpressed::russell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russ:
I'm sayin I thought the way hyped the shyt up it was going to be like the sims

Like I thought they would have u be able to be a dealer like in Chinatown wars or scarface the world is yours

Or be a gun dealer on some Trevor shyt

Or the ability to rob banks at will

Instead they have you doin the same boring ass missions

Had me like :unimpressed::russell:

They could have released all these updates at a time and nope it's still the same shyt...:snoop: the heists wasnt even ready when GTAO dropped and when they did it was 5 big missions and god forbid if you had one retarded team member who can't follow instructions for shyt...:deadrose: jesus christ...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:hhh::scust: that aint fukking fair...
he's quality assurance, he's supposed to platinum it early so he find any bugs and have them addressed.

Sidenote: that was a job i wanted as a kid but couldn't figure out any way to get into it. But being a QA tester for a gaming company. Basically like playing betas and giving feedback for a living. shyt would have been a dream job.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sidenote: that was a job i wanted as a kid but couldn't figure out any way to get into it. But being a QA tester for a gaming company. Basically like playing betas and giving feedback for a living. shyt would have been a dream job.

It sounds good until you're spending half the day or days on one section, trying to replicate some obscure ass bug you can't repeat :sadcam:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It sounds good until you're spending half the day or days on one section, trying to replicate some obscure ass bug you can't repeat :sadcam:
It would still be work, i know that much. Heard it doesn't pay well either. But i had shytty jobs when i was a teenager. this would've been cooler at least.