"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
pO9wpEJ.jpg

zwvhDaZ.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Really hyped for this
Especially cause GTA 6 not coming no time soon

Yea the main reason im so hyped for this is because this really feels like the next gen gta we been waiting for. And honestly this might be a blessing in disguise that rockstar waited so long. If cyberpunk really does evolve that gta formula into something truly next gen thats only better for gta6 to copy ideas from.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Really hyped for this
Especially cause GTA 6 not coming no time soon

And the irony is that gta6 been in production but they are being secretive with it and they are only focused on gta5 for next gen at the moment when they could have hit the streets with a teaser trailer of gta6 or something official but it seems like they don't even care anymore...:beli:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
And the irony is that gta6 been in production but they are being secretive with it and they are only focused on gta5 for next gen at the moment when they could have hit the streets with a teaser trailer of gta6 or something official but it seems like they don't even care anymore...:beli:

Oh they care, just that GTA V is making way too much money for Rockstar to justify a sequel. Why fix what isn't broken.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

I'm not feeling this, Keanu, Grimes, Asap Rocky, RTJ sounds like they're paying whatever actors/singers will agree to show up. Where's kavinsky, infected mushroom, artists that actually make the in universe music thats being played.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh they care, just that GTA V is making way too much money for Rockstar to justify a sequel. Why fix what isn't broken.

I mean they care...:heh: but they made billion off one game and the online section generated revenue.:mjlol: they not responding to the streets about nothing...

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Yea the main reason im so hyped for this is because this really feels like the next gen gta we been waiting for. And honestly this might be a blessing in disguise that rockstar waited so long. If cyberpunk really does evolve that gta formula into something truly next gen thats only better for gta6 to copy ideas from.
I know thats the thing
That's why I feel like take 2
Really ruined rockstar
They keep milking the cow that is GTA online
That they trying to keep from at least giving us a teaser
That's why all the original rockstar heads left

They wanted to move on with 6

But take 2 saw them GTA online shark card sales like
:shaq:

Daps
Every single xbox i've ever had came with problems.

Now this new one doesnt even have exclusive games to cop it for.

Easily a day one puchase with my PS5