Cyberpunk 2077 does not bring one new idea to the gaming world

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They just calling you a hater and not even trying to disprove what you said:dead:
People just want the same shyt with better graphics :manny:

Honestly I can’t name a great game that brought something brand new to the industry in a LONG time :russ: even things you might think are new have probably been done before, just maybe a less successful game.

You not gonna blame EA for not putting Hockey in Madden

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
have you played spiderman ps4?
I did. Loved it from A to Z

Parenthesis: these new filters are too fire :whew:

YAI2E4v.jpg

xwFCS8P.jpg

8kqoB9x.jpg

CJTPMbC.jpg

0kS4uLX.jpg

We need more of these bombs type of missions. The concept is very cool.
Need to have a timer when disarming though :ufdup: With less and less time the higher the difficulty is and more challenging puzzles too. It would be fire.

:ohlawd: God bless InsomniacGames! Look how nice it looks!

BrLbaa9.jpg

r9SfzrC.jpg

upLDYxR.jpg

And how the lights and reflects reverberate on the lenses! Just like in my childhood movies! :noah:

jSXmXJ1.jpg

uh2ZPnp.jpg

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It looks like a successor to the original Deus Ex...so I'm excited.

Nobody complains when Nintendo releases a slightly upgrade version of Mario Tennis, Mario Party, Smash Bros, or whatever.

And how many 1st person shooter RPGs have you played recently?
You know, I thought the same thing. The main difference is the open-world factor. Deus Ex levels were closed, and the level-designed was crafted with so much care that it made for a playground that you could visit plenty times in different ways, without it ever getting old.

I hope they'll achieve great level design too, despite having to manage what seems like a big open-world.

Last 1st person shooter RPGs I played might have been Deus Ex Human Revolution lol. But doesn't the Fallout franchise count as one?