Cyberpunk 2077 does not bring one new idea to the gaming world

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
You emotional clowns don't know whether you are going or coming

Death Stranding tries to bring something different and you complain

Now cyberpunk is more of the same

Can't you bozos let these games come out and judge for yourself ?

:camby:
:russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

Game not even out yet look at this try hard clown y'all!!! :mjlol: Cyberpunk gonna blow the doors off when it drops. nikkas already hating on it...:mjlol:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I wouldn't care. I just want the game to be great. Not every game can be groundbreaking and that's okay, and besides... As of tomorrow, it'll be exactly 7 months until it releases. It's way too early to tell. I like to think it'll deliver, but as long as the gameplay and story is great, I think that's all that really matters.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I wouldn't care. I just want the game to be great. Not every game can be groundbreaking and that's okay, and besides... As of tomorrow, it'll be exactly 7 months until it releases. It's way too early to tell. I like to think it'll deliver, but as long as the gameplay and story is great, I think that's all that really matters.
Greatest post in this thread :salute: that's what I came for

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
hate to sound like a gatekeeper but the innovation is there in plenty of games, you just have to know what you are looking for. games mainly push the envelope on the tech side.

as an example look at infamous second son...more of the same bullshyt on the surface right? nah that particle engine, largely uncharted territory, was a perfect demo for this current generation's capability

shyt another example, naughty dog had to create their own operating system to make crash bandicoot work the way it does...and I HATE that game...

the shyt is subtle and gradual but it's there with almost every game you play, believe me. otherwise we'd still be playing pac man

I haven't followed media for cyberpunk 2077 but I guarantee you, if they haven't already, they will tell you exactly where they innovated (they all do) and it will probably be true to some extent

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
hate to sound like a gatekeeper but the innovation is there in plenty of games, you just have to know what you are looking for. games mainly push the envelope on the tech side.

as an example look at infamous second son...more of the same bullshyt on the surface right? nah that particle engine, largely uncharted territory, was a perfect demo for this current generation's capability

shyt another example, naughty dog had to create their own operating system to make crash bandicoot work the way it does...and I HATE that game...

the shyt is subtle and gradual but it's there with almost every game you play, believe me. otherwise we'd still be playing pac man

I haven't followed media for cyberpunk 2077 but I guarantee you, if they haven't already, they will tell you exactly where they innovated (they all do) and it will probably be true to some extent
I was thinking in terms of gameplay, but you're right. In terms of technology, games innovate very frequently.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
You emotional clowns don't know whether you are going or coming

Death Stranding tries to bring something different and you complain

Now cyberpunk is more of the same

Can't you bozos let these games come out and judge for yourself ?

:camby:
oh shyt :russ:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The reviews I read all said the same as OP. If y’all saying otherwise at this point, you just a fanboy :stopitslime: