Cyberpunk 2077 devs have had enough UPDATE: Investor wants a Class action Lawsuit

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Great fukking point. Imagine if CDPR was just a worker-owned organization? These asinine decisions wouldn't have been made. It's just short sighted executives wanting to maximize profit and set unrealistic deadlines for these developers. It's unfair that the programmers and people who put their blood sweat and tears into this game get lumped into the fukktards in suits making executive level decisions about marketing and release of a product.

Church.

And I'm definitely on the side of the Devs pissed at this shyt.

This is a straight cash grab that backfired tryin to get those last gen sales.

all the suits responsible for this shyt, esp the President, needs to be put to the fire.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Capitalism creates these fukked up situations that everyone is feeling right now and people swear like the answer isnt to empower the worker but to give more money to rich fukk nikkas who dont do shyt

Why are people going all over the place to avoid the obvious;

CD Projeck Red was not this CONSUMER FRIENDLY company that stans made it out to be.

iu

It's not capitalism, the video game industry, etc, etc.

We're used to companies putting out fukked up new releases

This is only a big deal because people diluted themselves into think CDPR were "The Good Guys"

"Free" DLC :mjlol:

No such thing as "Free" DLC; that's basically marketing for new people to pick up your game, not a "gift to the fans."