Cyberpunk 2077 devs have had enough UPDATE: Investor wants a Class action Lawsuit

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Said in one of the other dozen threads... they tried to do too much at once.

Should have just focused on PC.

PS4 and XBO next spring.

Saved PS5/ XBX for fall of next year.

And should not have worked on Stadia at all.

But nah, managers were all like “imagine how much $$$ we’d get if we released all at once :krs:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Said in one of the other dozen threads... they tried to do too much at once.

Should have just focused on PC.

PS4 and XBO next spring.

Saved PS5/ XBX for fall of next year.

And should not have worked on Stadia at all.

But nah, managers were all like “imagine how much $$$ we’d get if we released all at once :krs:
:gucci:

The reason it’s getting by destroyed because of PS4 and xbo

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Capitalism creates these fukked up situations that everyone is feeling right now and people swear like the answer isnt to empower the worker but to give more money to rich fukk nikkas who dont do shyt
3u8p95as0s561.jpg

Just :deadmanny: how some people think

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Saw it coming

I been saying for months they should’ve pushed this game back to make sure all as many bugs was cleaned up and fixed.

@The G.O.D II (who owes me an APOLOGY) told me I was trash trolling and a bunch of other stuff it’s now revealed that he was wrong about and I was right.:shaq2:

Seriously...... I get everyone wanted this game but had they just this shyt back a little longer they could’ve avoided ALL of this.

Only reason I’m not complaining through all the glitches, crashes, and etc is because I’ve expected it and just settled that it is what it is and will get fixed when it gets fixed.

Not gonna let it take away the joy of my play through :manny:

BUT I TOLD YALL

Daps
I been saying for months they should’ve pushed this game back to make sure all as many bugs was cleaned up and fixed.

@The G.O.D II (who owes me an APOLOGY) told me I was trash trolling and a bunch of other stuff it’s now revealed that he was wrong about and I was right.:shaq2:

Seriously...... I get everyone wanted this game but had they just this shyt back a little longer they could’ve avoided ALL of this.

Only reason I’m not complaining through all the glitches, crashes, and etc is because I’ve expected it and just settled that it is what it is and will get fixed when it gets fixed.

Not gonna let it take away the joy of my play through :manny:

BUT I TOLD YALL
even if they pushed it back further, the ps4/x1 problem would still be there
they should of instead had more pride in themselves as game developers and more respect for their consumers/fans by scrapping the ps4/x1 versions years ago
This should have strictly been a PC/PS5/XSX game
Instead they were focused on greed and taking advantage of fanboyism/consumerism by having the audacity to send those basura ps4/x1 versions out

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
even if they pushed it back further, the ps4/x1 problem would still be there
they should of instead had more pride in themselves as game developers and more respect for their consumers/fans by scrapping the ps4/x1 versions years ago
This should have strictly been a PC/PS5/XSX game
Instead they were focused on greed and taking advantage of fanboyism/consumerism by having the audacity to send those basura ps4/x1 versions out

The timing was just off. They couldn't drop a PS5/XSX exclusive where consoles are limited. If that were the case, CDPR would've delayed it for another 2 years.

Daps
The timing was just off. They couldn't drop a PS5/XSX exclusive where consoles are limited. If that were the case, CDPR would've delayed it for another 2 years.
what? :mjlol:
the ps4/x1 is the reason why the game kept getting delayed :mjlol:
we would have actually gotten the game sooner if it were PC/PS5/XSX
The majority of the Witcher 3's sales were on PC the last I remembered
The game would have sold fine if it were pc/ps5/xsx because look at what we are seeing now w/ the ps4/x1 versions