CW Fall 2014 Schedule (UPDATE: CW 2015 Winter TCA news)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Now all we need is a suicide squad tv show to replace supernatural when it leaves TV... turning this into the action block...

:blessed::gladbron:

Just like @flo said in the Arrow thread, y'all really want CW to be the DC Comics Network. :dead:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I had grown tired of the Originals on TVD so I was figuring TVD would get better once they left but the show just got more and more unwatchable.

:lupe: Did you watch all of Season 4? I ask because in the old TVD threads you always complain about how much you didn't like Season 3. But Season 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Season 4.

In Season 3 at least the main storyline involves The Orignals. In Season 4 the storyline isn't about The Originals, so Klaus & Rebekah are just side characters with nothing to do but still take almost the same amount of screen time that they did in Season 3.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT

YES LAWD
EJ46aYf.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:lupe: Did you watch all of Season 4? I ask because in the old TVD threads you always complain about how much you didn't like Season 3. But Season 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Season 4.

In Season 3 at least the main storyline involves The Orignals. In Season 4 the storyline isn't about The Originals, so Klaus & Rebekah are just side characters with nothing to do but still take almost the same amount of screen time that they did in Season 3.
I agree that Season 3 ended up being better than Season 4 just because the overarching storyline for Season 4 was a total mess.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just like @flo said in the Arrow thread, y'all really want CW to be the DC Comics Network. :dead:

Isnt the CW incorporated and or owned by time warner in some fashion?

I can think of no better way than DC showrunners to put their stuff on TV. they took a gamble with Arrow and it's paying off, they need to take more risks.

C'mon the CW network is fukking lame ass shows Heart of Dixie and Beauty and the Beast Needs to get Axed...

If i had it my way, I put Flash After arrow, And on Friday Night, Suicide Squad @8Pm leads into Nightwing@9....

:whoo:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Isnt the CW incorporated and or owned by time warner in some fashion?
Yeah, Warner Bros. owns 50% of The CW Network and almost every show on the network is produced/distributed by Warner Bros.

C'mon the CW network is fukking lame ass shows Heart of Dixie and Beauty and the Beast Needs to get Axed...
Yeah, "Beauty and the Beast" is garbage & it's embarrassing that it's been renewed for a 3rd season. I've only seen the first 4 episodes of "Hart of Dixie", but looking at the cast, seeing who's producing it, & what the show is compared to:

:ehh: "Hart of Dixie" looks to be atleast a decent show.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I agree that Season 3 ended up being better than Season 4 just because the overarching storyline for Season 4 was a total mess.

:sadcam: SUCH a mess, bruh! Season 4 had me questioning whether I should quit on TVD, especially when I saw some folks complaining about the current Season 5.

:ehh: But 15 episodes into the current season, Season 5 seems to be a nice bounce-back season & has reaffirmed my commitment to the show.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:sadcam: SUCH a mess, bruh! Season 4 had me questioning whether I should quit on TVD, especially when I saw some folks complaining about the current Season 5.

:ehh: But 15 episodes into the current season, Season 5 seems to be a nice bounce-back season & has reaffirmed my commitment to the show.
I just can't stomach Elena and Damon anymore. The two of them are excruciatingly awful characters now whether together or apart.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:yeshrug:Ol girl who play Elena/Katherine, be acting her ass off. It looks like she got a future after TVD.
They fukked up by not killing Elena and letting her be Katherine full time. Elena has always been a shytty character but she is pretty much useless now and it is evident that the actress enjoyed playing Katherine so much more.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Update:
THE CW 2014 FALL SCHEDULE: FLASH PREMIERE, RETURN DATES FOR ARROW, VAMPIRE DIARIES, SUPERNATURAL, MORE

Here's when you can see Oliver Queen, The Winchesters, and Barry Allen.

25 JUN 2014 BY MATT FOWLER

The CW Network will roll out its Fall 2014 launch this October with two highly anticipated new series, The Flash and Jane the Virgin, joining returning favorites Arrow, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, and more.

For the third year, The CW will kick off the new season with an exclusive telecast of the biggest concert of the year, the IHEARTRADIO MUSIC FESTIVAL, airing over two nights, Monday, September 29th (8:00-10:00pm ET) and Tuesday, September 30th (8:00-10:00pm ET).

Thursday, October 2nd marks the season premiere of The Vampire Diaries (8:00-9:00pm ET) followed Reign (9:00-10:00pm ET). The Originals returns on a new night, Monday, October 6th (8:00-9:00pm ET), followed by a special retrospective look back at the past nine seasons of Supernatural (9:00-10:00pm ET).

The Flash, starring Grant Gusten, premieres Tuesday, October 7th (8:00-9:00pm ET), followed by the tenth season premiere of Supernatural (9:00-10:00pm ET). The third season premiere of Arrow lands on Wednesday, October 8th (8:00-9:00pm ET), followed by a special encore presentation of the series debut of THE FLASH (9:00-10:00pm ET).

The CW's new comedy Jane the Virgin, starring Gina Rodriguez, premieres Monday, October 13th (9:00-10:00pm ET). And the adventure drama The 100 returns Wednesday, October 22nd (9:00-10:00pm ET).

Following is The CW’s fall premiere schedule:

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29th

8:00-10:00pm IHEARTRADIO FESTIVAL NIGHT ONE

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th

8:00-10:00pm IHEARTRADIO FESTIVAL NIGHT TWO

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 1st

8:00-9:00pm Arrow (Encore, “The Scientist” with Barry Allen)

9:00-10:00pm Arrow (Encore, “Three Ghosts” with Barry Allen)

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 2nd

8:00-9:00pm The Vampire Diaries (Season Premiere)

9:00-10:00pm REIGN (Season Premiere)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 6th

8:00-9:00pm THE ORIGINALS (Season Premiere)

9:00-10:00pm SUPERNATURAL (Retrospective Special)

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 7th

8:00-9:00pm THE FLASH (Series Premiere)

9:00-10:00pm SUPERNATURAL (Season Premiere)

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8th

8:00-9:00pm Arrow (Season Premiere)

9:00-10:00pm THE FLASH (Premiere Encore)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 13th

8:00-9:00pm THE ORIGINALS

9:00-10:00pm JANE THE VIRGIN (Series Premiere)

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15th

8:00-9:00pm ARROW

9:00-10:00pm THE FLASH (Episode Two Encore)

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 17th

8:00-9:00pm JANE THE VIRGIN (Premiere Encore)

9:00-10:00pm AMERICA’S Next Top Model CYCLE 21*

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 22nd

8:00-9:00pm ARROW

9:00-10:00pm THE 100 (Season Premiere)

*AMERICA’S Next Top Model CYCLE 21 premieres Friday August 22nd (9:00-10:00pm ET) and WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY? episodes will continue from summer, sliding to Fridays (8:00-8:30 and 8:30-9:00pm ET) on October 3rd.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06...s-for-arrow-vampire-diaries-supernatural-more

tumblr_n7qp2yeXeM1qk546lo1_1280.png

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah, Warner Bros. owns 50% of The CW Network and almost every show on the network is produced/distributed by Warner Bros.

Yeah, "Beauty and the Beast" is garbage & it's embarrassing that it's been renewed for a 3rd season. I've only seen the first 4 episodes of "Hart of Dixie", but looking at the cast, seeing who's producing it, & what the show is compared to:

:ehh: "Hart of Dixie" looks to be atleast a decent show.

If I could :cape: that show for a minute (I know I'm gonna regret this :snoop:)...

First Season of Beauty and the Beast was okay half the time when they tried to develop the main arc with Murfield as the main antagonist on some Heroes shyt. That second half of the first season felt like they finally got their shyt together, only to flush it in the second season in order to create "conflict" with the main 2 characters and reboot because they felt like they were being reactive and rushed things in year 1.

I like some of the episodes since it came back off the hiatus this month but it needs work on the writing STILL. it does have some astonishingly pedestrian ideas and they seem scared of their own ratings. They dont seem to have confidence in its own show and think its only about the main paring cause thats all they see in terms of fan feeback (CW shows really really really need to stop looking at the internet and the fandom for ideas, ironic as that is for me to write). Its frustrating cause I honestly feel like for a half baked idea for a show it has some interesitng parts to develop it like a comic book or sci-fi like show, plus I actually think Krisitn Kreuk for all the hate she got as Lana on Smallville is more likeable on it especially when there's more candid and funny moments on the show every now and then. But they need to do more stuff with the whole team of Vincent, Cat, JT and Tess investigating the other beasts in the city and not just worry that the few fans it has who will only watch for the two main interests. In a way it sums the problem with the CW as a whole even going back to the WB days has had. Most of its programming is so focused on salvaging the niche demographic of younger people they dont realize they actually have concepts that it could expand and create larger audiences with different demographics. When it sucks its the worst show on TV but when its firing on all cylinders, I'll take it even over TVD and HoD (Which says more about TVD now)

This is probaby you'll see anyone ever talk about that show so :whoa: with the judgmental looks and neg reps brehs :why:

As for the new lineup, I dont really see how Pedo can say this new lineup fixes Monday. Inherently the reason they fail on Monday is because its audience and demographic is going to watch the Voice and X Factor on a Monday and DVR the other shows they may watch on a . Jane the Virgin isnt really a genre show like a Supernatural, Arrow and TVD with the potential to open to a fandom, so you put it on that 9pm Monday slot and you've pretty much asked it to be axed on Mondays. Also TVD shows do great on their own but they are not good lead ins because people change the channel once the show is done so I expect people to tune out once Originals finishes at 9pm

I'm not so sure how the Originals will do generally. I think for the most part since its on 8pm on a Monday rather than 9, it'll retain its audience from this season and still get just over a million viewers but I'm curious to see if it'll take a hit. The people I know who watch were kind of pissed Rebekah left the show and not everyone is in on Hayley and Klaus as a pairing which is what the main arc appears to be. I expect Rebekah will return (Claire **** didnt really explain or give reason why she just up and left, it seems like it was a plan) otherwise, dont be surprised if this show takes an akward sophmore slump.

I also think Reign is a toss up. Like I mentioned before, people liked it for a cheesy show like Gossip Girl but it did go down in viewers near the end. I can see more people hop on it in the second season and admit they like for more than a guilty pleasure show....but this also feels like one of those CW shows will inevitably end up going sideways by Season 3 with some :huhldup::mindblown: storylines