CW Fall 2014 Schedule (UPDATE: CW 2015 Winter TCA news)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flash shouldn't be going head to head against Agents of Shield. Bad move. It be better served if it followed Arrow.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lupe: Klaus from The Originals/TVD just got engaged to Lynn from "Girlfriends"/Bonnie's mom on TVD:

The Originals' Joseph Morgan: Engaged to Persia White!

joseph-morgan-engaged-to-persia-white.jpg

Joseph Morgan is engaged to his girlfriend Persia White, his rep confirms to JustJared.com!

The 32-year-old The Originals actor andPersia, 41, met on the set of The Vampire Diaries back during the show’s third season.

“We really appreciate those of you who have supported our wild, creative, passionate and unlikely relationship,” the couple told Wetpaint about their engagement. “We have found a rare and precious thing; true love. We wish you all the same.”

The Originals had its season one finalethis past week and it led The CW to better ratings than Fox, which is a big feat for the network.

Congratulations to the happy couple on the great news!

The Originals’ Joseph Morgan: Engaged to Persia White! | Engaged, Joseph Morgan, Persia White : Just Jared

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
That trailer for The Flash has me:ohhh:.

Only thing is I never saw Arrow but keep hearing good things about it (especially on this board). I may have to binge watch if it's on Netflix...but before I do is arrow worth catching up to now brehs

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
That trailer for The Flash has me:ohhh:.

Only thing is I never saw Arrow but keep hearing good things about it (especially on this board). I may have to binge watch if it's on Netflix...but before I do is arrow worth catching up to now brehs
YES!!!!!! The first season is just solid, but the second season that just ended this week is what's got everyone hyped on this forum.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:ohhh: I'm 14 episodes into the current season of TVD. I'm enjoying it more than last season. It looks like they made the right decision to spin-off The Originals, because the writers had no idea what to do with those characters on TVD last season, especially Rebekah.
I had grown tired of the Originals on TVD so I was figuring TVD would get better once they left but the show just got more and more unwatchable.