“Cutthroat business, Our Defense Lifted/What is it, THE WINGS?!?" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: Breh talmbout being old enough to have watched the Knicks in the late 80s….. :dahell: :dead::dead:

:camby: Old geriatric fakkit babble.
Breh get more p*ssy and paper than you. Oh you don't like p*ssy I forgot. Breh outshines you in every aspect of manhood. I probably knocked ya moms off young boy. Talk to me nice.

*I hope you don't plan on following me around every post cuz I hurt your feelings recently. You will be the 1st mufukka I've ever had to put on ignore.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Breh get more p*ssy and paper than you. Oh you don't like p*ssy I forgot. Breh outshines you in every aspect of manhood. I probably knocked ya moms off young boy. Talk to me nice.

*I hope you don't plan on following me around every post cuz I hurt your feelings recently. You will be the 1st mufukka I've ever had to put on ignore.
:pachaha: Your ole senile ass once said that had Riley stayed with the Knicks, we would’ve signed Shaq in 96 and the Lakers three peat would’ve been the Knicks instead.

:camby: Kick rocks you ole delusional fakkit you.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: Your ole senile ass once said that had Riley stayed with the Knicks, we would’ve signed Shaq in 96 and the Lakers three peat would’ve been the Knicks instead.

:camby: Kick rocks you ole delusional fakkit you.
I can't believe a nikka obsessed with talking about dikk in a sports thread is talking crazy to me. The innanets boy, I'll tell ya. You ever bag sumn off here, playboy? What's your endgame? I don't rock like that so stay out my pm's.

EDIT: LMAO this homo negged me! What am I gonna do now??? Am I supposed to neg you back? Thats how you wanna play?? You ready go NEG NEG nikka??? :russ:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I can't believe a nikka obsessed with talking about dikk in a sports thread is talking crazy to me. The innanets boy, I'll tell ya. You ever bag sumn off here, playboy? What's your endgame? I don't rock like that so stay out my pm's.

EDIT: LMAO this homo negged me! What am I gonna do now??? Am I supposed to neg you back? Thats how you wanna play?? You ready go NEG NEG nikka??? :russ:
:gucci: What are you talking about, bro?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You wanna talk about a team that could go toe to toe :wow:
Yeah they were shaky AF offensively but absolutely elite defensively they were locking your ass up and beating you down
The Garden has still not reached such electricity to this day

Fun fact, that intro song debuted in 93-94 and was last used in 98-99
What a coincidence :jbhmm: :russ:

If this team can make one more solid move they are a real contender and we need the damn song back. Especially since elite physical defense is back at MSG
Once then horns hit you knew shyt was on :banderas: