Cute Black Woman tells these old hoes to settle

Daps
đź’Ąđź’Ąđź’Ąđź’Ąđź’Ąđź’Ąđź’Ą

It’s amazing that dudes don’t realize this yet. She’s making a bag off telling men what they want to hear.

She’s going to make a bunch of quick money, put herself in better circles and find a man who is more successful than the men who are currently watching her.

Like I said, I can’t even get mad.

If no one realized the game after seeing Gilbert Arenas get with a YTuber, Ionno what to say:hubie:

I keep saying, I forget which breh told me to do it but I’m two steps away from creating a faceless YT channel. This shyt is such an obvious fukking lick.

These no-name ppl keep popping up out of no where on social media because they realized how much quick money folks are making doing this shyt.

Now, having your face attached to this shyt is dumb as hell to me, but if you literally have no shame/nothing to lose :yeshrug:

Talking about older women with impossible standards is like talking about broke men with impossible standards.

Some may luck out, most won’t. Who really cares? Who is actually watching this shyt? If you’re a man who can actually get the attractive, young women you want, you don’t have time to watch this shyt.

And if you’re a woman who can actually attract (and keep) the men who want to properly court and be with you, you don’t have time to complain about men who don’t want to take you on dates. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Want my royalties and silent executive producer credits.... :ufdup:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Man or woman: If you’re 35+, overweight and have kids, don’t expect to have great options.

You flabby babydaddies working overtime in a warehouse ain’t pulling Sanaa Lathan

You flabby babymamas with a degree ain’t pulling Shemar Moore just cuz you got a house and paid-off car

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
Older women rather fight and go out on the shield before they ever settle. They’ll continue to look for that “guy” and remain single saying either men ain’t shyt or there are no goods ones left. The avg life span for a black man is around 75 so in his 60’s they don’t have time to stressing and playing games trying to handle these older single boss women.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm not settling

Somehow I'm guna need him to be more successful than my babyfather or else I'm moving anti clockwise

On the other hand I'm guna need my babyfather to keep being very successful so our children can stay in private school and see a great role model

I'm @ the crossroads

But 4get her she's not my mother on some 'u get what ur given' type talk

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Why do yall care about what “old hoes” are doing? Im sure that’s not the caliber of woman that Coli brehs are cavorting with. :skip:

And what’s wrong with Roland Martin? :lolbron: