Cute Black Woman tells these old hoes to settle

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Sisters need to understand that when you get older, you will have to settle for a Roland Martin type brother:

165198815_10158440773317831_3900102568082735679_n.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
As a woman younger than her, no, women shouldn't settle. It will never work out. There's many more women upset about their choices in men than upset about being single.

These shaming tactics are so tired when you realize they're just doing it for their audience full of bitter men:pacspit:. Even lesbians don't care about what other women do this much.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
As a woman younger than her, no, women shouldn't settle. It will never work out. There's many more women upset about their choices in men than upset about being single.

These shaming tactics are so tired when you realize they're just doing it for their audience full of bitter men:pacspit:. Even lesbians don't care about what other women do this much.

You dont like chik fil a?

:gucci:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad

I mean, seems like it’s not working out regardless and they’re definitely upset about being single.

But hell they must be “settling” for something what with all the children being born out of wedlock with no ring in sight. Several baby daddy’s by a nikka who already had several children and ain’t providing for his seeds. Emotionally stuck in situationships for years chasing after a nikka who all but told you you for the late night creep. But don’t settle sis :mjlol:

Maybe they don’t need to be shamed but they should be ashamed.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: What’s the difference between her making content pandering to men. And dudes making content like derrick jaxn pandering to women.
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

It’s amazing that dudes don’t realize this yet. She’s making a bag off telling men what they want to hear.

She’s going to make a bunch of quick money, put herself in better circles and find a man who is more successful than the men who are currently watching her.

Like I said, I can’t even get mad.

If no one realized the game after seeing Gilbert Arenas get with a YTuber, Ionno what to say:hubie:

I keep saying, I forget which breh told me to do it but I’m two steps away from creating a faceless YT channel. This shyt is such an obvious fukking lick.

These no-name ppl keep popping up out of no where on social media because they realized how much quick money folks are making doing this shyt.

Now, having your face attached to this shyt is dumb as hell to me, but if you literally have no shame/nothing to lose :yeshrug:

Talking about older women with impossible standards is like talking about broke men with impossible standards.

Some may luck out, most won’t. Who really cares? Who is actually watching this shyt? If you’re a man who can actually get the attractive, young women you want, you don’t have time to watch this shyt.

And if you’re a woman who can actually attract (and keep) the men who want to properly court and be with you, you don’t have time to complain about men who don’t want to take you on dates. 🤷🏾‍♀️

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
The first thing she should have said

Women turned off the Tyler Perry Movies, Television, love and hip hop , Real Housewives of Atlanta and turned off Power 2 with Mary J Blige..

Those shows isn’t reality and no matter how tyler perry or mona scott love write these shows for older women to be sexable, desirable, in reality no matter if u have your car, house, and career,,,,, u still is stuck with that nasty attitude do to prior broke nikkas u fukk in your past that fukk u over, majority of u have kids and most importantly u want be the one settling, the man will be because u can’t have a kid anymore, and a man will be settling for a woman who has let ex cons, married men and even non working men through out your life fukk and bounce and now you want to have boundaries with a working down to earth dude

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The women who got their shyt together and know how to choose a man to live their life with are looking at both these groups like:

:sas2:
You’re absolutely right.

And the men who have their shyt together and know how to be prepared career-wise and financially and know how to pick women have their hands full with good options and don’t have time to complain about older women. 🤷🏾‍♀️

That’s what I’m saying. It goes both ways. Men and women who are both at the top of their game don’t go online to complain about the opposite sex :mjlol:

Here’s a clue: the women who make this content are literally only making it for the bitter men who rage-watch.

Want to know how I know?

Because the women like me who actually understand how this shyt goes keep our mouths shut because that means we have less competition in the long-run :mjlol::mjlol:

I said it before to @HarlemHottie in the KS thread; that was my only real issue with KS. All those clueless broads were chasing celebs and weren’t thinking about the educated class. Then all of a sudden they started showing up and popping up in spaces they didn’t even know about. Messing up the numbers and dynamic. :mjpls:

So only the fit, attractive women get online and talk ad nauseam about other women? No average women, pudgy women, long-time WIVES, etc are making this content?

Only really attractive, relatively young women have time for this? No one else?

Maybe…maybe because they know that looking good and saying what men want to hear = money in the bank :whoo::whoo: