Curb Your Enthusiam Season 9 Official Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I've never been in the military, but I think if I were that "Thank you for your service" stuff would get annoying REAL quick.

I might be wrong, but I always think real military people have attitudes like the guys from Generation Kill:

Some that I know eat that shyt up big time and actually have an ego over it. It's the same as all the places that offer military discounts. I've seen a couple go on huge rants If they go to one that doesn't offer a military discount saying shyt like "after all I did for this country and this pricks can't even offer us a discount".

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't thank him for the service either....

"ok what the fukk is going on here" :dead:

lot of quotes, watching again....

"You make up this story about fukking a garbage man.....Ok we're done here"

When Larry and Victor came out of the battle, and Victor was pivoting and pointing his rifle like a commando, and Larry was like "Ok, come on, lets go" :laff:

"Hello soldier....thank you for your service" :mjlol:

I loved Larry and Richard's exchanges this whole episode.

:russ:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yo... When Larry didn't thank dude for his service I was crying laughin for like 5 minutes straight.... My wife thought somethin was wrong with me... :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:..... That shyt was just too funny for whatever reason.... Then when Susie kicked him out.... :deadrose:

Larry: I didn't hit it... I didn't smash it.. I didn't tear into it..
:mjlol:
nikka, I died. Larry looked him dead in the eyes too:pachaha:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Watching CYE in 2017 is so jarring to me because the rest of TV comedy is so neutered now.

Salute to dude and Chappelle for still making legit funny social commentary or just funny jokes about stuff that everyone else is too shook to even touch anymore.

Last edited:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm watching all of the older seasons (just started s3) Larry might be the GOAT characters on TV.

Watching through these seasons, I agree with someones take on s9 kinda feeling like a parody of the show outside of the last episode