Curb Your Enthusiam Season 9 Official Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Save for a couple of season finales, nope.

The beauty of the show is that 90% of the time, Larry's in the right...but dude is so fukking petty and socially retarded that he screws it up anyway.
That season 6 finale :russ:

Enjoyed tonights episode...so this season gonna end with larry making an ass of himself at the wedding?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wouldn't thank him for the service either....

"ok what the fukk is going on here" :dead:

lot of quotes, watching again....

"You make up this story about fukking a garbage man.....Ok we're done here"

When Larry and Victor came out of the battle, and Victor was pivoting and pointing his rifle like a commando, and Larry was like "Ok, come on, lets go" :laff:

"Hello soldier....thank you for your service" :mjlol:

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
anybody else die laughing when susie said "especially you" when talking bout the kitchen of the new house to richard lewis and jeff was like "what she mean by especially you" and he just bussed out "i have no fukking idea" :mjlol:....idk why but that shyt had me giggling a good 10 seconds :pachaha:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Yo... When Larry didn't thank dude for his service I was crying laughin for like 5 minutes straight.... My wife thought somethin was wrong with me... :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:..... That shyt was just too funny for whatever reason.... Then when Susie kicked him out.... :deadrose:

Larry: I didn't hit it... I didn't smash it.. I didn't tear into it..
:mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I have never in my life thanked a veteran or cop for their service. It's a job you sign up for, and you know it's dangerous. I guess I'm an a$$hole too.

I've never been in the military, but I think if I were that "Thank you for your service" stuff would get annoying REAL quick.

I might be wrong, but I always think real military people have attitudes like the guys from Generation Kill:

All we get is this "happy day" fukking horseshyt.