Cuphead (Windows, Mac, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, Tesla) (The Delicious Last Course on June 30, 2022)

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I know chalice is a superior character to mugman and cuphead but I’m too programmed to play as her so I never bothered

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I never understood how some people would rather watch people play games than actually play them. Well I must say, I’m in that camp with this joint. Looking at the amount of shyt them DLX bosses are throwing out on the screen, yeah I’m good on that.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Co-op is fun. I don’t think game would be as fun playing alone. I have collected 3 contracts so far. Frog duo boss fight has been my favorite so far.

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
The final boss in the DLC is a beast :mjcry:

Way harder than the Devil was. I can't consistently get past his first phase, shyts flying from everywhere :damn:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Esther Winchester is my favorite boss now and I’m not the biggest plane fan. The music the transitions are really impressive. I don’t like the salt baker fight at all.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Esther Winchester is my favorite boss now and I’m not the biggest plane fan. The music the transitions are really impressive. I don’t like the salt baker fight at all.

So this is my son's favorite game, we play it daily. And we just finished the game last week.
My lil nikka just turned 4, he beat the regular game while he was still 3. As for the Baker... I love fighting him.

Its all about perspectives. As a child you enjoy learning the patterns and the various techniques to pass a certain part of a game.
As an adult, I don't have the patience? But as I watched my son damn near easily handle the toughest parts, and would defy odds to revive me?
It awakened my inner child gamer (and I was a beast) and now I'm back to my old child self in terms of desire.

So yeah, the baker. I shoot the cookies, I'm dodging the Limes easily, the baker is stupid easy tio me but... there is a lot of shyt going on at once but to me the more the merrier. The only thing giving us issues at the moment is that giant Horse with the sword :francis: