Cuphead (Windows, Mac, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, Tesla) (The Delicious Last Course on June 30, 2022)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New DLC, plus everyone who didn't play it on launch gets a chance to catch up to this piff

Wouldn't be surprised if they dropped a few bands too to have streamers market it

It's well deserved, I feel this game is top 10 as far as 2D sidescrollers go, incredibly well made

Heard this game is very tough and fu so should I play this game?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I never had much interest in the game. I bought it for my kid on the Switch cuz she wanted it, but she dropped it immediately due to the difficult. She still likes to watch vids of the game tho. Was literally watching one when she woke up this morning, lol. I still have low interest in it, so it's doubtful that I'll ever get around to playing it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then you will love this game :ehh:

I saw streamers playing this game. This game is good for a pot-head. If I was a pot-head so I would have blast with this game but I don't smoke weed and drink alcohol anymore.

Is this game better off playing with two people?.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I never had much interest in the game. I bought it for my kid on the Switch cuz she wanted it, but she dropped it immediately due to the difficult. She still likes to watch vids of the game tho. Was literally watching one when she woke up this morning, lol. I still have low interest in it, so it's doubtful that I'll ever get around to play
Game is fire. For an FGC player, this will sharpen up your hand-eye coordination frfr.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I saw streamers playing this game. This game is good for a pot-head. If I was a pot-head so I would have blast with this game but I don't smoke weed and drink alcohol anymore.

Is this game better off playing with two people?.
I feel the game harder with 2 people because if you're better than the other person you'll find yourself getting killed more trying to keep them alive, and a lot of the game is falling/breaking platforms so you'll fall a lot cuz they were already on it, so you gotta mind each other's space. It adds an extra layer of challenge. Plus I think the bosses get a little more health

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Took down the Gnome and Mortimer Freeze so far :whew:

Haven't played with the new character yet or any of the new weapons. Keeping it OG so far with Cuphead and the Roundabout

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Has anybody got the divine relic yet? Doesn’t seem worth it like that imo. Only real hard boss was the cow, final boss had that annoying difficulty not really hard either