Cult of The Lamb 8/11 (PC, Switch, Playstation, Xbox)

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Man I need lumber wtf. :what:

gotta eventually build lumber/mining yards and put them cultist to work :youngsabo:

my favorite thing to do was get their faith up to max, brainwash them (locks their faith in place for like 3 days), then use the ritual to collect money from them, and the ritual for them to work all day (both rituals they lose faith, but it won’t matter cause they’re brainwashed).

Then I’d cook them as many meals as I could and go clear a dungeon/hunt for resources.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotta eventually build lumber/mining yards and put them cultist to work :youngsabo:

my favorite thing to do was get their faith up to max, brainwash them (locks their faith in place for like 3 days), then use the ritual to collect money from them, and the ritual for them to work all day (both rituals they lose faith, but it won’t matter cause they’re brainwashed).

Then I’d cook them as many meals as I could and go clear a dungeon/hunt for resources.

What doea this do? Get a huge amount of resources?

Flexington

All Star
Daps
What doea this do? Get a huge amount of resources?

Yeah it just helps you not have to run out to get wood all the time, or be stuck waiting on trees/rocks to respawn in your base. If you have the lumber and mining facilities the members will go there and keep retrieving wood/rock until that structure collapses and you need to make a new one.

I had 3 of each eventually, and kept rebuilding as the broke. I never needed to chop wood or rocks again, and using the rituals the way I did kept me with money too.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
The money ritual broke the game for me, it got way easier after I learned that
yup, I think the first time I did it my coin gains went up by like 800 lol. I was having them forge all the extra coins I didn't need into bars...it was broken

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game bugged for the fourth dungeon boss and I was invincible after res'ing for half of the fight. :russ:

How long/difficult is the final boss fight?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game lagged like crazy for the boss fight, then after I win my village disappears. Game is broken as fukk lol

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Didn't know they had updates coming

Might have to replay, hope my cult is ready to be shroomed out building 24 x 7 for the gawd :ahh: