Cult of The Lamb 8/11 (PC, Switch, Playstation, Xbox)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m copping later this year I’ve been rolling through my backlog as of lately and of course life doesn’t give me too much time to game anyway

Torenko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
Fun game, but way too many bugs (PS5). Just ran into one that doesn't let you leave the village, so I have to start all over. Been reading around the net and see that people have gotten that bug even after starting over multiple times, as well as a bunch of other bugs.

Wouldn't have bought it if I knew game breaking shyt like this was so common.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Presentation and soundtrack are on point but I'm kind of sick of management and top down combat games at this stage.

Still I'd probably beat it if I had the time.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It’s a fun game but it’s annoying as hell to leave the cult to make a run to kill the boss and they lose faith or get hungry while your away. Meanwhile it’s to your advantage to not speed through a level but destroy every room because you need dropped resources to feed the cultist and build up your cult. I am assuming as I level I will have the option to make the cult more self sufficient while I am away.

shyts fun and demonic, but you can be a relatively good guy if you decide too.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
It’s a fun game but it’s annoying as hell to leave the cult to make a run to kill the boss and they lose faith or get hungry while your away. Meanwhile it’s to your advantage to not speed through a level but destroy every room because you need dropped resources to feed the cultist and build up your cult. I am assuming as I level I will have the option to make the cult more self sufficient while I am away.

shyts fun and demonic, but you can be a relatively good guy if you decide too.
Already sacrificed my two oldest cult members :lolbron:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You can ressurect them? :ohhh:
Yes you can it’s one of the rituals and I think the best one because once you can convert them to demons those high levels add up to better performance on runs.

Also yeah always sacrifice the old, but get the doctrine that makes old people increase the cults faith. That way even when they are old, they are still useful.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
how are yall feeling about it with it being out a week now? Seem like the buzz was hot when it dropped but...not much since

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Seems like a lot of people are enjoying it the problem is that it’s not like stardew valley or hades it’s a shorter game, I think like 20 hrs

It’s also buggy from what I hear. Im just waiting until I finish a couple games first especially since im not buying midnight fight express or soul hackers or saints row