duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I mean it's Jason. He does exactly one thing.

Hope they don't bussy him out or something :scust:

They wouldn't. They want Jason to get his shyt off like everyone else. F13th is a franchise that inspired a lot of current horror makers and they'd want to do the characters justice.

Again no one has said anything officially but its just my guess that Jason may not be in it. The problem is the screenwriter of the first film and the director have been in legal battles over the rights for a long time. This is the reason why they stopped the support of the Friday the 13th game even though it was popular and why there hasn't been a new movie.

Here's a link to read up on it but I'm not sure how current it is.
The Friday the 13th Lawsuit Is Messier Than You Think

If you want to see some Jason type stuff:

There's a movie coming out to theaters at the end of the month that seems a lot like F13th Part 2 & 3 but you follow the killer and not the teenagers. Comes to shudder probably a month later. Has good reviews so far on RT.

You can also watch these three fan films which were good and has some actors from the F13th films.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

The “Friday the 13th” prequel series in the works at Peacock from A24 is in search of a new showrunner.

Bryan Fuller — who was announced as the show’s writer, executive producer, and showrunner when it was first ordered to series in 2022 — took to Twitter to announce that he is no longer working on the show due to creative differences.

“For reasons beyond our control, A24 has elected to go a different way with the material,” he said. “We hope the final product will be something ‘Friday the 13th’ fans all over the world will enjoy.”