@hex

8WNERc1[1].jpg

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Peacock though? Is that "network" any good?

I have no idea what's on it.

Fred.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM

Fred.
well,
they got Saved by the bell revival and that new Halloween Ends everybody is clamoring on about!
:youngsabo:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Excellent. So, for starters, what characters and locations and whatnot are you allowed to use from the Friday the 13th franchise?

Everything. We can use everything. We can go to Hell, we can go to space. That's not to say that we will do those things ... although if we do go 10 seasons, I will be lobbying hard to go to space.

(Laughs)

A24 and Marc Toberoff, who is Victor Miller's lawyer, have beautifully and excruciatingly assembled all of the Friday the 13th rights. As a streaming series, we have the rights to do everything underneath the Friday the 13th umbrella. The movie rights are a completely different thing. They are tied up at New Line and are super, super messy and probably won't be untangled anytime soon, but as far as us chickens in the television industry, uh, roost, we have access to anything and everything that Friday the 13th has done up until this point.

This has been pitched as a prequel series, so how far back in the timeline will we be when Crystal Lake begins?

I don't think I'm allowed to say just yet, but I would say it's less a prequel series than a ... pre-remake-uel series.

Can you describe what "pre-remake-uel" means in this context?

For now, no. Not on the record, I can't.

Very well. But denoting it, even in part, as a prequel would tend to indicate that the series will revolve more around Pamela Voorhees than Jason. Will Jason be in it?

I wouldn't count Jason out.

OK, but you could be dancing around this. Could be that "Jason" is in it, but he's a kid rather than the masked killer everyone's imagining.

I think over the course of the series you will see many familiar manifestations of Jason!

:blessed::blessed:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
That sounds better. Now I'm wondering what the story is.

If I have to take a guess we follow Pamela Voorhees after Jason dies. She uses the Necronomicon(was in Jason Goes to Hell) to bring her son back. She doesn't think it works and then we get the series' version of Friday the 13th.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Fred.
I get it for free on my Xfinity tv. They go all out for October which I appreciate. If you're a WWE fan, it's cool to go back and watch old shows too. However, besides, I don't really get into it as much as Netflix, Disney Plus, and HBO Max.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Fred.
it's all NBC shyt, like mentioned they had the SBtB revival and since they own SyFy, they do have the first season of Chucky up there...then old shyt like House, Monk, Psych, etc

movie wise they have the halloween joints

beyond that, don't care much for it and would only recommend if you can get premium for "free"

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's all NBC shyt, like mentioned they had the SBtB revival and since they own SyFy, they do have the first season of Chucky up there...then old shyt like House, Monk, Psych, etc

movie wise they have the halloween joints and they also had the new orphan

beyond that, don't care much for it and would only recommend if you can get premium for "free"
New Orphan movie is on paramount, not peacock. At least in the US, it is