Crystal hot sauce

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Nah...no more of that watery down bullshyt :ufdup:

Luxury hot sauces are the new wave :wow: not for the broke or “just making it" crowd...

Get your Truffle on, bruhs. :wow:

Truff_3_pack_outside_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a hot sauce aficionado, but this is a five star thread.

giphy-1.gif

Edit: 5 Stars for the responses, not the OP. :heh:

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Nah...no more of that watery down bullshyt :ufdup:

Luxury hot sauces are the new wave :wow: not for the broke or “just making it" crowd...

Get your Truffle on, bruhs. :wow:

Truff_3_pack_outside_2048x2048.jpg
U know what I’m gonna purchase this if it’s not sold out my go to hot sauce is tapitio or
6140_1970_large.jpg

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
What this hittin foe :patrice:

seen this in the store the other day

Louisiana is the goat for soul food

tapatio and Valentino’s for Spanish and Mexican food
This man got the right idea. Me and my lady was just talking with the family about how certain hot sauces go with certain shyt.

Tapatio/Valentina x hot/Tabasco- Mexican (Just got hip to the green Cholula which was fire. Regular is weak)

Red Devil/Crystals/Louisiana - Soul Food (got put on to Crystals late in life... It is watery now that y'all mentioned it but still decent.

Grace Hot sauce(skinny bottle) -Jamaican/Island

Sriarcha - Asian (any oldschool Sriarcha fans that may or may not think the taste changed... It did. They got in a big dispute with they original pepper supplier a few years back)

Randoms: Howler Monkey Habanero Sauce
Tiajuana Flats got some good shyt too. Tabasco Sriarcha was solid...Real Good on fried food

*Sidenote:Thought I was doing something when I came up on this big ass Frank's from Sam's Club :mjcry: ain't realize how trash it was til talking with the fam and now seeing this thread lol... Good for Buffalo wings or cauliflower tho*

Also I tried that Truffle shyt... It was pretty damn good but not good enough to justify the price.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
U know what I’m gonna purchase this if it’s not sold out my go to hot sauce is tapitio or
6140_1970_large.jpg

That El yuca was bought to be my next cop... Always wanted to try the green one... This taco spot I got take out from recently had some...

I poured that shyt out and it was X Box green :damn:

I'm conscious of ingredients... Whole list of em I don't fukk with but especially not no Yellow5 Blue40 and all the other fukkery

I'll check out the black Habanero one or the regular joint next time I'm out, pending what's in em.

Forgot about this! Matouks :wow:
6147_1977_large.jpg

I use these for Jamaican soups and rice/peas
images

Brdzh3CVao97vjcM2Vk5lHITOYZe-BTyCD0PoaVBezrdnDpwp55cNEk67SfpnfiauCE5O5ybnIwsuHw5jAlGwgdwzsdFAw-lBUQ2sXb-mEz9S4plc_4VpRBzGA

This one here can be found at Tiajuana Flats if u got em, Or ordered online. Good on every damn thing, rape Mexican, Jamaican/Island food
40027ff1ddd87723528b12d3643de4a6.jpg

Last edited: