Crocodile Swims away with brehs leg, takes him underwater.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Dont understand why they dont go open season on crocs and gators. They're a detriment to humanity. China can do whatever the fukk they want to them.
Humans ain't supposed to be in their fukking natural habitat :mjtf:Not to mention the whole balance thing that gets upset if you remove an alpha predator :martin:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Humans ain't supposed to be in their fukking natural habitat :mjtf:Not to mention the whole balance thing that gets upset if you remove an alpha predator :martin:
People can be fishing or walkng along the shore of a swamp and get snucked by a reptile:dahell: fukk them, i'd support china culling the gator / croc population. its one that'll attack you no matter what (as all animals do but these fukks are out to eat you)

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Fair-Hilarious-Dore-size-restricted.gif

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
:francis: didn't expect to see something this sinister.

I thought it would be a video of crocodile somehow biting someone's leg, taking him underwater for a while.... Not just a corpse like that. Guess I was dumb.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Dont understand why they dont go open season on crocs and gators. They're a detriment to humanity. China can do whatever the fukk they want to them.

They are predators and wild animals and do what they must to survive same as us. Respect that fact and don't do stupid things like hopping in their waters.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Fam do u live down south?

You can find gators in a TON of regular ass neighborhoods

I can stand behind my moms house and literally see 10-12ft gators just chillin by a little bullshyt man made lake

I can throw a baseball and hit them shyts

Them mahfukkas need to GO :camby: we can cop guns and keep the deer and rabbit population low just fine ourselves. I dont need a whole ass monster behind the crib when im tryna take out the trash