Crocodile Swims away with brehs leg, takes him underwater.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.

Ominous :demonic::demonic:

this shyt happens all the time in little villages in South America :huhldup:

Details:

Darlin Uti, 30, was snorkelling in the murky river to fix an underwater pipe near his home in Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia, on April 12, when the beast attacked.

The victim's sister, who was on the river bank, tried to help Darlin by grabbing the hose he used to breathe underwater to pull him to safety. But the crocodile thrashed around in the water and disappeared into the depths having plunged its fangs into Darlin's crotch.

The Search and Rescue Team (SAR) spotted Uti's body the next day when the crocodile appeared on the surface - with its jaws still clamped around Darlin’s groin.

The man’s lower legs and feet can be seen in the video sticking out of the water as the huge crocodile floats past before submerging again.

Rescuers boarded boats and eventually retrieved Uti's body intact. It was taken given to his family for a funeral.

SAR team member Usmanudin said: "There was a huge bite wound in Darlin’s groin which could have caused him to bleed and die, but his body was still intact inside the crocodile's mouth."

Last edited:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Crocodilians and Bears are the scariest are the scariest animals IMO; unlike sharks we're absolutely on the menu :merchant:

The bear would be even worse tho cause the croc will try to drown u til u stop moving, but the bear will maul you and then literally shyt on u to claim u and stash u to finish eating later :huhldup:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Dont understand why they dont go open season on crocs and gators.

:ufdup:

" Wanted peace on Earth, so to God I prayed
Some kids across town thought I was afraid
They couldn't harm me,
I got the army brigade, If what you got is greater I'll trade,

But maybe later 'cause my waiter made potato n' alligator souflee,

I got it made "

368q79.png