Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Is this RIGHT WAY?

Cristiano Ronaldo to Become a Father for the Second Time via Surrogate Mother

56f3b5b52bf5563baf000001.jpg

Jamie Spencer
24 MAR 2016

Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly set to become a father for the second time following claims originating from Portugal and will take sole custody of the child as he did with his first-born, Cristiano Jr, in 2010.

It is said that Ronaldo will use a surrogate mother once again and has already made significant progress after allegedly completing a lot of paperwork associated with the procedure on a trip to the United States over Christmas.

process

Keen observers will have also noticed that Ronaldo celebrated in a La Liga game against Celta Vigo earlier this month by putting the ball under his shirt as if to simulate a pregnancy bump.

The three-time Ballon d'Or winner is eager for things to be perfect and will not spare any expense, having previously spent around €1m to secure everything for his son's birth nearly six years ago.

Ronaldo's preference for surrogacy means that his children will grow up without their mothers - he took extreme care to keep the mother's identity private in 2010 and will likely do so again - as he raises them by himself.

However, his own mother, Dolores Aveiro, has so far been heavily involved in taking care of the child affectionately known as Cristianinho. That much was clear in the player's recent documentary, while he himself has a very close bond with his son which also formed a major theme in that film.

Cristiano Ronaldo to Become a Father for the Second Time via Surrogate Mother

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
i really think this is the way to do it in the west if you're financially well-off, responsible and want some offspring. save a lot of headaches in the long-run and protect your wallet, sans your seed potentially resenting you for not having a mother.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not going to front

I am surprised this kind of thing doesnt happen more often

Edit: I considered the expense of this and it became apparent why
The cost doesn't matter because he has full custody and has no drama

FSP

Banned
Daps
I mean he basically is paying child support. 1 million euros, just for child birth. Most athletes don't have that kind of bread. Ronaldo is the highest paid athlete in the world

I like the fact that he wants the children for himself though.