Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII: Reunion releases December 13th (All consoles)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It gives more story context to Sephiroth, Zack, and Aerith. If you care about the story and went straight from Remake to Rebirth without playing this and Intergrade you might not appreciate those characters story arcs as much.

Probably more for people who haven't played or don't remember the original but I'd probably still be wondering what motivates Sephiroth if I didn't play this
Spoils the twist the Cloud is impersonating Zack if you play this before playing the OG or the remakes. Which is very important to the story. Its like watching the prequels before watching empire strikes back. And if you play it after, the only context it adds isn't entirely canon. Sephiroth didn't learn his motivations from Genesis, Genesis wasn't in the mako reactor during the nibelniem incident in the remakes or the og game.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Story is completely unnecessary, spoils the plot of the main games. and nothing prior to the nibelheim incident is all that interesting. so it doesn't even add anything
U heathen.
Very evil evil person
This game is greatness:banderas:
I WILL NOT HAVE YOU SULLY ITS NAME :pacspit:
You probably a Dirge of Cerberus hater too! :damn:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
U heathen.
Very evil evil person
This game is greatness:banderas:
I WILL NOT HAVE YOU SULLY ITS NAME :pacspit:
You probably a Dirge of Cerberus hater too! :damn:
I liked it back when i first played it. but i was thirsty for more ff7 content. Now i look back at it like :scust:
And i bet they going to bring back some his mechanics from that game into the FF7 part 3 the way they did with Zack in Rebirth as an easter egg.