Cringeworthy moments in neckbeard history

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I remember the status quo on here used to be the fans paid their money, you should be able to cheer who you wish, boo who you wish, and chant what you wish. I was called a troll for disagreeing. Funny how things changed. If I remember correctly @mrken12 had a strong dislike for those super smarky crowds and would get shouted down in the threads he made about them. TSC came around to though. You guys always do.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The Raw after Wrestlemania when the fans try to hijack the show. I understand fans paid a lot of money to be there but you're there to watch the wrestlers do their jobs, not try to get yourselves over. It sucks for the fans watching on tv.

Chanting "What?!" during promos.

No lie Raw After WM for 2012 was so:wow:. That show was the epitome of fun vs the fukk shyt that's been going on ever since.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
23737850190_5c4ed3433e_b.jpg

:scust:
I see Sheamus isn’t too far away from Sasha in the early mornings :troll:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Frank the Clown and other "super fans" entire existence. Not because they go from town to town and buy front row seats. More so because they think their opinion matters, holds weight and WWE should take them seriously.

Remember when Frank wrote a letter to WWE because he was "hurt" by the booking :mjlol:

Said he was taking time off :mjlol:

Never did though :mjlol:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I remember the status quo on here used to be the fans paid their money, you should be able to cheer who you wish, boo who you wish, and chant what you wish. I was called a troll for disagreeing. Funny how things changed. If I remember correctly @mrken12 had a strong dislike for those super smarky crowds and would get shouted down in the threads he made about them. TSC came around to though. You guys always do.
TSC can never do right to you bruh :dead:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
No lie Raw After WM for 2012 was so:wow:. That show was the epitome of fun vs the fukk shyt that's been going on ever since.

People always look at the New Jersey crowd in '13 but the one in Miami was so lit. No "we are awesome chants" or any of that bullshyt, it was just a straight up energetic crowd and the real birth of the "Yes Movement".

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan

That clown fakkit trying to talk to orton and orton literally hitting him with the :hhh::scust: