Cringeworthy moments in neckbeard history

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember working in a sports bar when I was younger, they would buy the WWE PPVs, the dudes that came into bar I would never admit to anyone that I was watching too, these dudes would sit alone not order alcohol, they would order water and nachos, and chant shyt IN the bar. I remember a table of dudes doing the Yes chant :hhh:
how young were u that sounds recent

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
-The fans waiting outside Sasha's hotel late at night for an autograph, despite there being a signing earlier on. :hhh:

-The people of Pittsburgh booing Rey Mysterio because he came out at #30 instead of Daniel Bryan. :hhh:

-Every failed attempt to recapture the magic of the night after WrestleMania 29 crowd. :hhh:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most recently gargano/dream match

Dueling chants for the opening 3-5 mins. Just completely unnecessary

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I remember working in a sports bar when I was younger, they would buy the WWE PPVs, the dudes that came into bar I would never admit to anyone that I was watching too, these dudes would sit alone not order alcohol, they would order water and nachos, and chant shyt IN the bar. I remember a table of dudes doing the Yes chant :hhh:
:dead: Christ

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Nothing will be as cringe as the crowd chanting for themselves and calling themselves awesome

Another recent annoying one is chanting fight forever. It was more organic the first time it happened (during Naka vs Zayn) but after that it just comes off as try hard

LurkNowitzki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lurk City

Ordering Nachos and water at a sports bar might be the saddest shyt I've heard