Creh makes $35,000 a month owning a laundry mat

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Agree.

Passive investment income would be the dream. If I had to work for years to save up $1.5M, I'd rather invest into index funds, ETFs etc., than throw it into a business.

Now.....if I won the Mega Millions/Powerball, I might buy some laundromats to keep my busy.

No you would not.
Especially if you know stocks.

You would take 350000
Then pull a credit pull switch on Amazon or Apple. To make 30k a week in five minutes.
of drawing bullshyt with a mouse and logging it into a visual candle stick ai style wizard somewhere.

Wash and repeat weekly.

You ain't about to make a business to keep you busy and you know stocks with liquid like that. If you were bored.

If you won the lottery. You would be making trips to banks around the world fdic insured to put shyt in. In case the shyt bucks up again. Especually after madoff to pandemic occurring in real time while you were alive.

I am a noob at stocks and I know that. Now tell me what else I could do with no stress like I posted ol stock guru. I wanna know more shyt I can do in this stock shyt.

Art Barr

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Let's pool our money together and start one. Then maybe expand.

If it's in my area I'll tend to it personally since my work schedule is flexible.

** read an article a while back that laundry and dry cleaning produce the most millionaires regarding small biz **
Group investment and then hire people associated seems to be the key. Ain’t that how other groups do it? Shid make the kids work there and keep them out the street

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
No you would not.
Especially if you know stocks.

You would take 350000
Then pull a credit pull switch on Amazon or Apple. To make 30k a week in five minutes.

of drawing bullshyt with a mouse and logging it into a visual candle stick ai style wizard somewhere.

Wash and repeat weekly.

You ain't about to make a business to keep you busy and you know stocks with liquid like that. If you were bored.

If you won the lottery. You would be making trips to banks around the world fdic insured to put shyt in. In case the shyt bucks up again. Especually after madoff to pandemic occurring in real time while you were alive.

I am a noob at stocks and I know that. Now tell me what else I could do with no stress like I posted ol stock guru. I wanna know more shyt I can do in this stock shyt.

Art Barr
What does this mean??

I wouldn't put more than maybe 1.5 in banks I'm buying up real estate to rent out

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Let's pool our money together and start one. Then maybe expand.

If it's in my area I'll tend to it personally since my work schedule is flexible.

** read an article a while back that laundry and dry cleaning produce the most millionaires regarding small biz **
I wish i could take like me and 2 other people and split the costs and grow til we all have our own then maybe 2 each .

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What does this mean??

I wouldn't put more than maybe 1.5 in banks I'm buying up real estate to rent out

A credit pull switch.

I know a link.

Tell me what you think.
With 1.5 of what.

You could make weekly into ten percent of work in like five minutes.
of clicking tabs and making candles sticks scenarios to watch your ass.

this shyt all ai of gamblers in debt.
you can prey on them.
Then win.

I just need six grand I can make for myself to lose as petty cash.
I need a run.

Imma get me a trap job with 401k on two times. Throw 750 a week in that bytch and have this before I even finish training.
Plus in thirty days.
I would have enough.
I could get fired on some bullshyt. Just because it is corporate. You know how they do and never worry about stability again.

shyt I could have in 401k a hundred tho.
if I do that for three years tho too.
They never should have had this new double up on 401k shyt. Got me concocting hair brained schemes. That the computer say ninety percent win of profit.

Oh yeah.

I am digging how Learning this shyt got my mind at work.

This shyt a back up failsafe too.
I could never have to work again after only a month of work.

pull this credit pull slip at 6k for a month. Then just rock 8k a month after. Then 10k a month after eoth no stress. This shyt too wild.

When I do not even like this shyt tho.
It is like legal chicanery but legal.

This is how they be doing shyt too.

they should have never let me understand this shyt.

Art Barr

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt he's bringing home 35k net a month..... but if you're on the right side of town with the right employess....It can be an easy 10 to 15k a month in your pocket.......