Creh makes $35,000 a month owning a laundry mat

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting that Cobra insurance is apparently pretty brutal.
Having to cover yourself and a wife and children while bringing in like $60k after expenses
with a business that's hard to scale isn't it. (Paying $1k+ in insurance a month is :to: )

Might as well work a 9-to-5 at that point.

The entrepreneur life running boring businesses can be lucrative but it can also be a trap
which can't be sold for the same returns that you'd get from owning real estate or even stocks.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
My main thing with buying business as I've learned more about it, is I'm really not with the "buying a job" thing.
I want as little to do with the investment as possible. If I could buy a business and have a guaranteed competent
operator, I'd do it even faster vs. purchasing real estate.

I have a great 9-to-5, I don't want a second or third one :pachaha:
I almost bought a Subway when I was living in Tampa. It didn’t need to be owner operated. Made 30K profit a year.
:ehh:
Owner tried to play me though. Spoke to corporate and Subway was doing a rebranding that he hadn’t completed. Would have costed me 100k+ out of pocket. Within 3 months.
:pachaha:
Plus he was switching managers every 3 months. It wouldn’t have been as hands off as I would like.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Getting that Cobra insurance is apparently pretty brutal.
Having to cover yourself and a wife and children while bringing in like $60k after expenses
with a business that's hard to scale isn't it. (Paying $1k+ in insurance a month is :to: )

Might as well work a 9-to-5 at that point.

The entrepreneur life running boring businesses can be lucrative but it can also be a trap
which can't be sold for the same returns that you'd get from owning real estate or even stocks.
You got to join the Army Reserves and get on that TriCare playboy.
:birdman:
The Army needs you.
:ufdup:
$275 a month for your whole family.
:gladbron:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Cap! These folks go online and leave out KEY info on purpose. Gross numbers don't mean a damn thing, they never post the NET!!!!!

Didn't say a damn thing about taxes, fees, RENT!, cost of parts...etc. he said he does the labor but ain't telling you how many hours he puts Into the business. Folks will go online talking about they pulling in all types of money meanwhile they working 90+ hours a week and not giving you the math of what they're making hourly. Also if this is his sole job then self employment health insurance is ASTRONOMICAL!!! Folks will be paying $120 a month in a regular 9-5 while self employed is close to $1100 a month:unimpressed:

I've spoken about this stuff when I was still in the art industry that majority of folks that be eating have a spouse that covers all the safety nets like healthcare or does the accounting or they come from money.

Dude could be making $35k a month with $33k in expenses, it's always a bad sign when an entrepreneur starts making content because when your making $ you don't got time for content creation, people say it's for diversification but that's too much of a time sink if you really getting paper you let your money do the extra work.

This is why I asked if it was true that he only had $3000 a month utility expenses for the Laundromat. For a laundromat, especially if it's a busy one grossing $35k... $3k a month in utility expenses seems kind of low. Water, gas, and electrical usage is astronomical in a business like that

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is why I asked if it was true that he only had $3000 a month utility expenses for the Laundromat. For a laundromat, especially if it's a busy one grossing $35k... $3k a month in utility expenses seems kind of low. Water, gas, and electrical usage is astronomical in a business like that

The utilities sound right. The amount he making is cap.
You see how his goof ass went to edit from coins to cash.

Ol steve martin in my blue heaven cap ass coin flaug'n ass scene.
nikka showed like five buckets of coins.
then magically showed a wad of cash.

shyt cap.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
The utilities sound right. The amount he making is cap.
You see how his goof ass went to edit from coins to cash.

Ol strve martin in my blue heaven cap ass coin flaug'n ass scene.
nikka showed like five buckets of coins.
then magically showed a wad of cash.

shyt cap.

Art Barr
Not saying I believe or disbelieve but as a person who worked a job requiring me to pull and count money from machines it’s not far fetched at all. Those buckets of quarters add up quick. Remember only 4 quarters make a dollar. Also he showed where the cash came from.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not saying I believe or disbelieve but as a person who worked a job requiring me to pull and count money from machines it’s not far fetched at all. Those buckets of quarters add up quick. Remember only 4 quarters make a dollar. Also he showed where the cash came from.

No he did not.

He showed some buckets. Never showed said coins.
in a coin counter with a money digit value or read counter. He pulled some movie magic shyt. Where the coins sfx into American dollars.

Sorry not going.

Plus I been a manager of washing machine place.
To actually taking fares hand to hand on the cta.

So miss me with the youtube sfx movie magic bullshyt.
That is indicative on youtube. Where nikkaz cap all daym. Yet when it is time to show and prove. It turns into sfx mist and magic and vague content when convient. Then the back to some all seeing eye. When that shyt cap.

Look i am not falling for nikka with cameras. Just because every nikka think he gon get rich from public access tv in a different format. Not goin. I seen this episode of svenghoulie before breh.

SVENGHOULIE : BERWYN!!!

Art Barr

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somewhat off topic lol

But this is what I partially hate about social media. This vid I think is a few years old? It can always be presented as new tho.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Somewhat off topic lol

But this is what I partially hate about social media. This vid I think is a few years old? It can always be presented as new tho.

I does not matter if it is dated. If it is factually secure in content for the timeline it was relevent. If it was done right. You would be able to mine the facts. Plus place in timeline.
any facts that have come after that rather easily. If it was done right.

Art Barr

Daps
My main thing with buying business as I've learned more about it, is I'm really not with the "buying a job" thing.
I want as little to do with the investment as possible. If I could buy a business and have a guaranteed competent
operator, I'd do it even faster vs. purchasing real estate.

I have a great 9-to-5, I don't want a second or third one :pachaha:
Agree.

Passive investment income would be the dream. If I had to work for years to save up $1.5M, I'd rather invest into index funds, ETFs etc., than throw it into a business.

Now.....if I won the Mega Millions/Powerball, I might buy some laundromats to keep my busy.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I does not matter if it is dated. If it is factually secure in content for the timeline it was relevent. If it was done right. You would be able to mine the facts. Plus place in timeline.
any facts that have come after that rather easily. If it was done right.

Art Barr
No doubt.

From my perspective when I see certain vids posted as “new” to push an agenda is it’s wild to me

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Let's pool our money together and start one. Then maybe expand.

If it's in my area I'll tend to it personally since my work schedule is flexible.

** read an article a while back that laundry and dry cleaning produce the most millionaires regarding small biz **