Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
84m8TdLajesinauc1y.webp

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I looked into this. Established laundromats by me are like 1.5m but at 30k a month u pay that off less than 5 years

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My main thing with buying business as I've learned more about it, is I'm really not with the "buying a job" thing.
I want as little to do with the investment as possible. If I could buy a business and have a guaranteed competent
operator, I'd do it even faster vs. purchasing real estate.

I have a great 9-to-5, I don't want a second or third one :pachaha:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Cap! These folks go online and leave out KEY info on purpose. Gross numbers don't mean a damn thing, they never post the NET!!!!!

Didn't say a damn thing about taxes, fees, RENT!, cost of parts...etc. he said he does the labor but ain't telling you how many hours he puts Into the business. Folks will go online talking about they pulling in all types of money meanwhile they working 90+ hours a week and not giving you the math of what they're making hourly. Also if this is his sole job then self employment health insurance is ASTRONOMICAL!!! Folks will be paying $120 a month in a regular 9-5 while self employed is close to $1100 a month:unimpressed:

I've spoken about this stuff when I was still in the art industry that majority of folks that be eating have a spouse that covers all the safety nets like healthcare or does the accounting or they come from money.

Dude could be making $35k a month with $33k in expenses, it's always a bad sign when an entrepreneur starts making content because when your making $ you don't got time for content creation, people say it's for diversification but that's too much of a time sink if you really getting paper you let your money do the extra work.