Creepy A$$ Short Documentary That Drops Once A Month! 'Prophetic End Time Signs'

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
You should watch a documentary called 'The Truth About Monsanto'. Start there when you can! Monsanto is a multi-national conglomerate that has bought up almost every seed company in THE WORLD!

The started out as a different company as dealt in pesticides and poisons. They got sued after polluting a rural town and til' this day the people still die in that town prematurely from the effects of the polluting. The also have some affiliation with the chemical agent orange and the vietnam war.

Anyway, this company disappeared after the suit and re-emerged as Round-up pesticide company. The starting creating new pesticides then they started experimenting with modifying seeds to resilient to weeds or insect pests. Because they created a new seed technology they patented it! They own they technology for a time and they bought up all the seed company to implement their seeds in to the world system. The seeds do not yield other seeds because farmers are contracted to buy from them only and you can be jailed or your farm seized for seed theft!

They can sue anyone who is using their seed 'illegally'. Their seed also can only be used in conjunction with their pesticide products. It won't grow with anything else.

Because they bought out all the competition rural farmers in 3rd world countries and America are enslaved to this company now and can almost no longer afford the seed. Monsanto is said to own 70% of the WORLD'S food supply!

Cotton farmers in India are at their highest peak in suicide rates because of the price of seed and inability to support themselves or family....... That's just the tip of the iceberg....

:wow: and with that, I want to buy some real seeds and store them. like they doing out in that compound in alaska.

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
I personally dont believe thats an actual north korean documentary. I think that the creators knew they could get away with saying so much slick stuff about the U.S. if they presented it in this way. its also provocative to hear what an enemy nation might have to say about us. it gives you a good alternative frame of reference to look at things from.

all the same, I feel like its a "hoax" in so much that these actors are playing a role, just to present a lot of heavy stuff without direct criticism. I actually feel like watching it again. :lolbron:

you seen all wars are banker wars? its on youtube. its also really good. plenty of historical references throughout as well.

Are you talking about the one I posted? If so :no: That's real footage!! Eventho it's low quality it's the most indepth one I've seen as far as a tour of the country and the reality of their situation. And I've seen almost every geo-political documentary on youtube including the one you mentioned! :obama:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
Are you talking about the one I posted? If so :no: That's real footage!! Eventho it's low quality it's the most indepth on I've seen far as a tour of the country and the reality of their situation. And I've seen almost every geo-political documentary on youtube including the one you mentioned! :obama:

oh I know its real footage althroughout, I mean that the psyche worker is prolly an actor. and whether he is or isnt, doesnt change a thing they said.

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
:wow: and with that, I want to buy some real seeds and store them. like they doing out in that compound in alaska.

Aquaponics my friend!!!! It's the future!! You can grow food and fish all in one self-sustaining system! No soil needed! The fish poop turn into plant fertilizer and grows the food and the chemicals released from the plants cleans the fish tank! You never even have to change the water! It's supposed to be so easy even an elderly person or disabled person can grow their own food and fish in a setup even small enough for a tiny apartment!

The world's soil is losing vital trace minerals anyway. That's why we eat so much and still don't get full or have energy! We're eating food depleted of nutrients even in it's being stages! :smh:

All this chat is making me hungry! :cook:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
tumblr_lzipiucHqm1r1kry1.gif

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Now I wear my tin foil hat pretty much all day long but there's quite a lot of reaching in this video.

Earthquakes in China & California :comeon:
High Speed Wind & Heavy Rain in Florida :comeon: