Creepy A$$ Short Documentary That Drops Once A Month! 'Prophetic End Time Signs'

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
This is a MUST WATCH! :wow: So scary and so good! They drop once a month. Here's the one for March. Less than 30 mins. long. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
yo, your documentary game be on point and you have put me on to some good shyt in your threads. :whew:

Im going to watch this, but I honestly dont think the world is gonna end anytime soon.

:ld:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do u know all this was wasn't happpening back before there was the internet and television or radio.

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
Whether or not we are approaching Armageddon I still find these short docs on world news riveting!

I have my own personal theories on what's happening but I watch and read EVERY view point! All religions and all geo-political views

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
Whether or not we are approaching Armageddon I still find these short docs on world news riveting!

I have my own personal theories on what's happening but I watch and read EVERY view point! All religions and all geo-political views

right, right. I feel you. so whats your personal theory on whats happening?

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
right, right. I feel you. so whats your personal theory on whats happening?

Well....... :whew: My entire theory is way too broad to breakdown now and here, but just one of my beliefs are....

I believe the Earth is undergoing a series of dangerous physical changes due to some man made stuff and some natural occurences. For example. The tall high rises and antenna towers around the world are causing a reversed lightning. In severe storms now, lightning can be seen not only shooting from the sky but also shooting reversed from out the Earth into the sky!

We have a hole in the Earth's magnetic field and it's causing glitches and disruptions in the magnetic flow of energy. Not too long ago the South and North magnetic poles went completely out of place and it's believed the Earth is wobbling on it's axis now. I believe that's why we're having an anomaly with our seasons right now. Here it is Spring and alot of the world is still in Winter weather.

The hole in the magnetic field is also a reason for more asperatus clouds everywhere which are very fukking scary! :damn: They look like some shyt out of an alien planet movie!

All the digging to create more DUMBS (deep underground military bases) in the Ozark Mountains and worldwide, I believe are causes of the massive quakes and sink holes. They are also draining all the great lakes and selling the water so that adds to the sinkholes as well.

We are also losing alot of the coastlines due to a rapid erosion. I believe this is all due to the hollowing of the Earth and excavation of natural resources etc.....

Chain reactions basically..... That's just a brief breakdown of a little something I believe but DON'T get me started on H.A.A.R.P, religion, politics, etc....... :ohlawd: Don't get me started!

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
I just wanted to add. I believe large groups of animals are dying off because of these 'slight' Earth changes. Just think about it...... If a flock of birds flew down south for Winter but when they arrive it's 30 degrees..... That flock might die off from the cold. Slight changes make big differences sometimes!

If one molecule changed that created air, and if that molecule wasn't compatible with humans we would all die right now from asphyxiation! :whew:

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I just wanted to add. I believe large groups of animals are dying off because of these 'slight' Earth changes. Just think about it...... If a flock of birds flew down south for Winter but when they arrive it's 30 degrees..... That flock might die off from the cold. Slight changes make big differences sometimes!

If one molecule changed that created air, and if that molecule wasn't compatible with humans we would all die right now from asphyxiation! :whew:

Fascinating. Post more info (if you feel like it), I'd like to read more about this.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
Well....... :whew: My entire theory is way too broad to breakdown now and here, but just one of my beliefs are....

I believe the Earth is undergoing a series of dangerous physical changes due to some man made stuff and some natural occurences. For example. The tall high rises and antenna towers around the world are causing a reversed lightning. In severe storms now, lightning can be seen not only shooting from the sky but also shooting reversed from out the Earth into the sky!

I like that. I see where your head is at. I watch these flicks for the same reason you do.

but about the lighting bolts shooting out up towards the sky? :ohhh:

I aint even know about that. that most definitely would make a interesting tool if thats what its meant to do. maybe as a type of air defense or localized armament.

I feel like a lot of whats been going on is a mixture of idealogoies attaching themselves to natural events, and a little bit of ingorance (because we dont know whats fully behind the curtain) thrown in as well. man has a history (even today) of using beliefs as reason to kill another. to build nations, build strength, and to wage wars. so what I saying is really what youre saying, but I also feel as though throughout history there have been natural disasters, man killing man, and epidemic sickenesses correlated to religious beliefs, when in actuality you can attribute them to nature and not so much the supernatural.

We have a hole in the Earth's magnetic field and it's causing glitches and disruptions in the magnetic flow of energy. Not too long ago the South and North magnetic poles went completely out of place and it's believed the Earth is wobbling on it's axis now. I believe that's why we're having an anomaly with our seasons right now. Here it is Spring and alot of the world is still in Winter weather.

miami is definietly a little bit colder than use to be this past year. if the poles were messed with and out of order, I tend to think that earth would have days that are not as long as they were supposed, and the nights would be lasting for irregular hours. its possible, but I want to believe that something of that magnitude of a magnetic pole shift to be highly noticeable.

right now, its getting a passing notice. the seaons are different down here though, you are right on that.

The hole in the magnetic field is also a reason for more asperatus clouds everywhere which are very fukking scary! :damn: They look like some shyt out an alien planet movie!

All the digging to create more DUMBS (deep underground military bases) in the Ozark Mountains and worldwide, I believe are causes of the massive quakes and sink holes. They are also draining all the great lakes and selling the water so that adds to the sinkholes as well.

the military has been working on microwave beams (lol), weaponized animals, and robots for awhile. it sounds laughable but it true. I wouldnt put it passed them to be digging under the ground either. we have FEMA camps across the country, and they might have been made in case of a biological outbreak where surviviors would need to stay somewhere "clean."

so if they were diggin for underground bases, it would make a lot of sense. it also makes sense if they were in fear of a nuclear fallout. :wow:

We are also losing alot of the coastlines due to a rapid erosion. I believe this is all due to the hollowing of the Earth and excavation of natural resources etc.....

Chain reactions basically..... That's just a brief breakdown of a little something I believe but DON'T get me started on H.A.A.R.P, religion, politics, etc....... :ohlawd: Don't get me started!

no, go ahead. its your thread, right? haarp has been tampering with making natural events occur through unnatural devices. you would THINK that a few eggs would break with that omelett, huh. I hear about all that stuff. who knows how much is true.