Creed (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
BREHS :blessed:

IMO the best movie of the year. Everyone gave it a standing ovation at the end. I'm not going to give any spoilers but a few things stood out to me....1. Michael B. Jordan was swole as fukk, he looked more cut and bigger than the other boxers. 2. The music was so inspiring, had me wanting to go spar a few rounds :damn: 3. The chemistry between Jordan and Sly and Jordan and Tessa Thompson is what really made this a great movie. 4. Michael B. Jordan :wow: I haven't seen Fantastic Four but I know it flopped but this dude got one here :wow:

I think I have an idea who he will be fighting in the sequel. IMO this movie is way better than Southpaw. It has a lil bit of everything...comedy, love story, (not that corny stuff) drama, etc. I saw it for free but it probably go see it again to support it. Might be my favorite Rocky movie..I'll go back and reevaluate :lupe:

Go out and see it, you won't be disappointed
:leon:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Saw this earlier myself. I enjoyed it. Good acting, very passionate movie. Have never seen any of the previous films but this one was good. Michael B. Jordan did his thing. Great acting thru out the film. I was satisfied with it. There was a few unnecessary details but overall was good.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Man I REALLY hope thismovie is good to get Mbj back on track after Fox fukked everybotover in F4 :scust:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
BREHS :blessed:

IMO the best movie of the year. Everyone gave it a standing ovation at the end. I'm not going to give any spoilers but a few things stood out to me....1. Michael B. Jordan was swole as fukk, he looked more cut and bigger than the other boxers. 2. The music was so inspiring, had me wanting to go spar a few rounds :damn: 3. The chemistry between Jordan and Sly and Jordan and Tessa Thompson is what really made this a great movie. 4. Michael B. Jordan :wow: I haven't seen Fantastic Four but I know it flopped but this dude got one here :wow:

I think I have an idea who he will be fighting in the sequel. IMO this movie is way better than Southpaw. It has a lil bit of everything...comedy, love story, (not that corny stuff) drama, etc. I saw it for free but it probably go see it again to support it. Might be my favorite Rocky movie..I'll go back and reevaluate :lupe:

Go out and see it, you won't be disappointed

@MartyMcFly :sas1:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
What were your top 5 movies this year before seeing Creed :jbhmm:

In no order:

Sicario
American Sniper
Black Mass
Mad Max
M.I. 5

hard for me to pick 5 but others that were in contention I don't remember much about them ex. Avengers

:whoa: there's still a lot of movies I haven't got around to seeing that are on my list...Straight Outta Compton, Selma, The Martian, Dope, etc....

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Gonna take my son first day
He likes boxing alot which i think is dope
Actually gettin me back into the shyt