Credit Suisse now has a 47% chance of default, stock down 25% this morning.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Tidjane_Thiam%2C_2015%2C_London_%28cropped%29.jpg

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Right now nothing specifically but at the rate these banks are failing it looks like more rough economic times ahead be ready.
It's amazing to me that this shyt keeps happening. The people who run these banks fight against the same legislation that prevents shyt like this from happening.

There is nothing more dangerous than excessive wealth. You can't convince me that being a millionaire isn't analogous to being a gambling addict or drug addict. Your ability to make rational decisions erodes over time the longer you stay rich and keep working. These guys fight against the regulation that prevents insane risk taking with huge amounts of money AND PROTECTS YOUR BANK FROM FAILING. It only makes sense when you think of these guys like drug addicts or alcoholics who lose their ability to make reasonable decisions.

If these banks get bailed out you've taught them to just keep doing the same thing and in less than 12 years we will be having the same discussion AGAIN.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
It's amazing to me that this shyt keeps happening. The people who run these banks fight against the same legislation that prevents shyt like this from happening.

There is nothing more dangerous than excessive wealth. You can't convince me that being a millionaire isn't analogous to being a gambling addict or drug addict. Your ability to make rational decisions erodes over time the longer you stay rich and keep working. These guys fight against the regulation that prevents insane risk taking with huge amounts of money AND PROTECTS YOUR BANK FROM FAILING. It only makes sense when you think of these guys like drug addicts or alcoholics who lose their ability to make reasonable decisions.

If these banks get bailed out you've taught them to just keep doing the same thing and in less than 12 years we will be having the same discussion AGAIN.
Relapse after relapse after relapse.

I agree 100% with this